[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need serious answers laddos I'm wondering what the fastest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1502619882156.png (1MB, 900x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1502619882156.png
1MB, 900x1229px
Need serious answers laddos

I'm wondering what the fastest and most foolproof methods of suicide are.

I'm not in a country where guns are legal, and I don't want to permanently paralyse myself or something retarded

Help me out here m8s
>>
>>18685188
Don't take your life. Eat some fruit and get some exercise.
>>
>>18685201
I do both.

I've gotten past the point of wanting to recover, I don't want to get better.

I'm just tired of everything.
>>
>>18685207
Have another banana
>>
>>18685250
If I eat enough could it potentially kill me cus death by banana sounds like an amusing way to go
>>
>>18685253
Meat does kill you, if you only eat meat you can die of starvation. It happened to early US trappers that only eat rabbit all day. It happened to neolithic man as well apparently, it's supposed to be very painful, vitamin b deficiency or something.

You'll probably be alright with a banana
>>
>>18685277
I'd prefer if I wasn't and got legit answers.
>>
>>18685188
Why tho? There is a lot better option, stop giving a shit about the world. Do drugs, insult everyone you don't like and laugh at their faces, experience freedom of not giving a single fuck.
>>
>>18685297
What's the point in that lmao

I'm not like that anyway, I can't bring myself to be an ass to people honestly.

I just don't see the point in living when I don't enjoy anything anymore, what the fuck is the point in that?

I'm tired of wanting to find a reason to live and just thinking buying some shit whisky and jumping off a cliff will provide more excitement and fun than the last 5 years of my life.
>>
>>18685291
Do I just keep you talking all day then?
>>
>>18685306
Suppose so.

Not doing anything else right now.
>>
>>18685304
What used to give you the excitement?
>>
>>18685307
I've got to get something to eat but it means checking my bank balance which is horrible to see.
>>
>>18685311
Being a kid desu, I'm only 19

I used to enjoy going out with friends or playing games or even some bits of school.

Now it's video games, drugs, some exercise and feeling sorry for myself.
>>
>>18685291

>>18685188

Do you have any friends or family that are aware of the way you feel? If not you might feel better from explaining your situation and problems to them.
>>
>>18685318
Try to think like a kid, maybe you'll act autistic but if it could make you happy...
>>
>>18685333
I used to be on antidepressants because I told my parents.

Dad cut off contact for a while, mums original idea was to kick me out.

Dunno if I want my friends to know, don't want to put pressure on them for my issues.

But I don't trust anyone in my family who has the ability to even help.
>>
Stop feeding this fag attention and give him answers or fuck off

Truth is, their isn't a good method and all of them run risk of vegging you for life (you ARE trying to kill yourself afterall)

They are all gonna hurt and none have guarantees, so use your common sense (e.g. immolation probably takes longer than jumping)

Godspeed anon, make sure it's worth it whether you an hero or puss out like me and 99% of robuts
>>
>>18685355
Yeah this is true even sticking a gun in your mouth has a failure chance.

I wish I could just go to sleep and not wake up desu.

I might just get real drunk and jump off something big, I could jump off the cliff near me into the sea and I can't swim too well, so I couldn't even save myself if my body went panic mode.

Seems like a solid method.

Hey maybe this north Korea shit will pay off soon so I can either get drafted and die to some pleb NK cunts or get nuked
>>
>>18685376

Hey mate. Honestly I just don't get it. Why did you rejected idea of being a drug addict? But anyway.. If you are really sick of your boring life and you have nothing to loose, than (I CERTAINLY DO NOT ADVICE THAT but..) you might consider to do some illegal/fucked-up shit. Start a drug-selling network or start to "clean streets" like in those cool movies. The choice is yours! (Maybe at some point you'll experience the "joy of life" after all..)
>>
>>18685339

At one point in my life I used to be on anti-deppresents aswell, I found them to be pritty bad, but I would still recomend looking for someone to talk to in person about what your feeling, if not maby consider calling up a hotline of some kind.

Since watching some of Jordon Peterson's videos a few moths ago I have noticed some real improvments in my life, for you I would say it might be worth looking up some of those videos, especially the ones about cleaning your room.
>>
File: 90d8ac_5397313.jpg (209KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
90d8ac_5397313.jpg
209KB, 1239x795px
>>
>>18685615
Helium tanks are filled with bits of oxygen now I think. This will only cause brain damage according to my source.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.