[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 26 but I only like 18 and 19 year olds. I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I'm 26 but I only like 18 and 19 year olds. I'm not a desperate virgin or anything, I just can't make myself put my Tinder slider any higher without feeling cognitive dissonance.

Help? I'd like to stop limiting myself from great women.
>>
I honestly don't see a problem. You are going after leagl girls and you are still young enough to where a 18-yo will probably still go for you. Once you get into your 30s though it will probably be difficult to hook up with 18yo since you will be considered "old."
>>
>>18685174

There certainly are countless great women older than 19, but there is no way to transmute an apprecieation of their greatness into attraction.

If you're only into 18 or 19 year olds, I do pity you, but I certainly don't blame you; no man chooses what to find attractive. I honestly think the best way you could "get over" your preference for girls of that age is to spend lots of time around them (because I find them mostly insufferable...). Either your preference for them will cool, or else it won't.
>>
File: age difference.jpg (115KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
age difference.jpg
115KB, 612x612px
>>18685174
It is just a number. However i dont see a problem?
>>
>>18685174
Grow out of your arrested development. This behavior will bite you in the ass one day when you want to start a real family, but you won't be able to because you're addicted to fucking girls who are straight out of high school and just learning who they are (which means they won't want to settle down with an old fart who will only give off low-quality sperm once they get to the point where they might actually want kids. They'll like the "older man" thrill, but you probably haven't got much else going on).
t. 18 year old girl
>>
>>18685356
Male Sperm quality only starts to considerably deteriorate in your 40's, and even then, their fertility isn't drastically affected. Also the age difference between OP and 18 year olds is quite common among married couples.
>>
>>18686216
They have a higher chance of having disabled or otherwise defective children than they would if both parties were relatively young and healthy.
>the age difference between OP and 18 year olds is quite common among married couples.
The average age difference (for a heterosexual couple) is 2.3 years, not 8. In married couples, it's most common that they were born within the same year (couples with the husband 6–9 years older than the wife are only 11.6%, and wider disparities are even less common). Even then, back then, guys OP's age weren't swiping left/right on their pick of strictly 18 year olds. It just tended to "happen" organically.
>>
>>18686419
>They have a higher chance of having disabled or otherwise defective children than they would if both parties were relatively young and healthy.
Compared to 40 year olds OP is young. There is no significant chance of his children having disabilities or disease if he were to now impregnate an 18 year old.

>The average age difference (for a heterosexual couple) is 2.3 years
Could you give a source for that figure, as the study mentioned in this article:
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/sep/12/age-difference-dr-luisa-dillner
, which gives a figure close to yours, measures the age gap as Man's age minus Woman's, meaning that this gap will be lowered by marriages where the Woman is the elder.

>couples with the husband 6–9 years older than the wife are only 11.6%, and wider disparities are even less common
It was incorrect for me to say they were common, but what I meant was that they weren't unheard of, such that no one would find it in the least strange.
>>
He is arguably the most based man on earth if he actually said that.
>>
>>18686650
>Compared to 40 year olds OP is young. There is no significant chance of his children having disabilities or disease if he were to now impregnate an 18 year old.
Most 18 year olds don't want to be impregnated right when they're 18, though, and OP won't be 26 forever. He's getting up there in age as it is.
>Could you give a source for that figure
Got my figures from these:
https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/whats-the-average-age-difference-in-a-couple/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships
>https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/sep/12/age-difference-dr-luisa-dillner
Not really sure where that particular article is getting its claim that "women are increasingly in relationships with younger men, especially if they've had a long-term relationship before" from, though, since it gives no source.
>It was incorrect for me to say they were common, but what I meant was that they weren't unheard of, such that no one would find it in the least strange.
Maybe if they're both older (like 40 to 48) people won't find it strange, but let's face it, OP's relationships probably don't (and won't) last that long. In all likelihood, he's not even looking for anything long-term, which may be fine for now, but he's in for a rude awakening within a few years.
>>
You're going to have to be INCREDIBLY lucky to find a girl in that age range who a) wants a relationship and b) you can have a successful long term relationship with. There's nothing wrong with the age difference when you're both fully functioning adults, but at the ages you're at now, it's very unlikely to work out in the long term
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.