[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I like to voice chat alot with my friends but I never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1241421.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1241421.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
Hey guys, I like to voice chat alot with my friends but I never know what to say.
Every time my internet friend messages me I hit them up with a "vc?" And they do in 5 minutes but then it's the most awkward conversation that I ever have because there's over 6 minutes of silence over each topic/question that lasts 10-40 seconds.
I want to voice chat so much because I want to play vidya while talking. What do?
>>
>>18684933

>Hey, what's up?
>How's it going?

If you know of anything going on in their life, ask about that.

>Is your mom still doing okay?
>How's that new car working out for you?

People like talking about themselves. I learned this working customer service.

Most importantly:

>Hey, wanna get together sometime?

Don't just spend all your time with your friends on VC playing vidya. Go out and do things with them.

>Anyone wanna go see the new ________ movie?
>>
>>18684933
I used to play Planetside 2 with one of my closest friends. We talked pretty much all the time. Most of the time, or at least as we start we talk about the game, what strategies we should use, what we did wrong last time, how we can improve. It makes both parts think and engage in the conversation. It's really just a kickstarter, because after an hour the conversation goes from game-related to real life related and back again seamlessly without thinking about it.

Then we didn't play for 2 years. We tried to play another game and I experienced what you explained. Remember this is one of my real life friends I've gone to school with and stuff, but still the conversation was dead as fuck which kind of surprised me. But once again I found that focusing on the game initially works as lube for the conversation. It's simply about establishing a rhythm between you. As soon as the gears of communication are oiled up, segwaying into other casual talk is quite easy.
>>
>>18684933
Just say whatever man, it's just game chat it's not like anything you say on there will actually matter.
>>
I'm in my forties
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.