[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was anyone else here poor? I'm trying to decide if I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4551.png (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4551.png
9KB, 225x225px
Was anyone else here poor? I'm trying to decide if I should hate my family or not

Poor, no food, malnourished my whole life, they don't care about my needs or shit I need, literally still recooping from lack of food, brought me to the middle of nowhere, broken down house that leaks, never helped me getting a car, got 0 dollars on graduation (they were the ass holes that made me finish)
>>
Shut up.
Life is literally a dice role.
You could've been pajeet shitting designated street.
Oh fuck.... Are you pajeet that shits in street? That explains the bad English

Oh god...
LOL
>>
No, not me. Though when I started work I went through periods of having money then not. Now I'm poor but I get along just about. It's not easy.
>>
Well OP you're clearly a faggot that isn't grateful for the bare minimum.
Are you physically handicapped? Mentally handicap in a way wear you can't provide for yourself?

Well seems like you're able bodied so stop crying and deal with it.

Had none of the actors, musicians, entrepreneurs etc. Have some form of need to improve their lives we wouldn't have what they provide.

I'm not saying you're gonna do any good with your life but to hate your family for it is stupid and childish.

Fucking fool. So what if yoir family home leaked?

There's people drowning in some jungle thing near, in India due to flood.
The same in Texas.

There's kids born with cancer.

And all you manage to do is cry because you weren't given money on your graduation?

Know what?

You're worse than pajeet who shits in designated shitting streets.
>>
>>18684829
Are you implying death is inherently a bad thing?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.