[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any actual, proper substitutes for physical touch and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0275.jpg (236KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.jpg
236KB, 1600x900px
Are there any actual, proper substitutes for physical touch and affection? The real thing is not an option and while alcoholism works, it's tearing my family apart and breaking my mother's heart, not to speak of destroying me financially, so I should stop doing that.

Nothing that costs more than 50 euros a week is an option, and nothing that involves sex is an option.
>>
Why is the real thing not an option?
>>
>>18684589
Nobody wants to just hug and touch me.
>>
>>18684573
I get massages. I close my eyes and fantasise about affection like holding hands or my crush kissing me during the massage. I'm a mentally ill woman who doesn't want to hurt anyone with my miserable company.
>>
>>18684613
How often do you need to get a massage, and how long will it last?
>>
Asmr
>>
>>18684647
I've tried, that stuff does nothing for me.
>>
Medication used to treat heartburn enchances the effects of alcohol, so you'll get drunk cheaper. Look into anything with ranitidine in it.
>>
>>18684573
What about a pet? Dogs are good companions, same money sa alcohol.
>>
>>18684827
My rental place doesn't allow pets, I don't know where I'll end up next, and I don't know how to train one.

I've lived in one house entirely contaminated with dog piss and shit and I never want to do that again.
>>
>>18684842
Training a pet isn't hard, anon. There are tons of books and instructions available on how to raise one.
The experience of bonding with a dog is great, specially if you get a young puppy, since you get to see them grow. But if you really don't want to raise a dog, then getting drunk or going for massages might be your next best options.
>>
>>18685370
It really is *can't*, not "don't want to".

I'd love to have a dog.
>>
are you clean? do you have elephantitus?

you can pay women to hug you for like $10 an hour
>>
>>18685383
I'm not interested in women.

What do I have to pay to have a man hug me for an hour without him getting a boner?
>>
>>18685612
nothin at all. nothing at all.

just say "hey bro this is kinda weird, but i need someone to hug me. im feeling like shit." i would, even if you wer an ugly fucker. if you have slimy shit which will get stuck on me then id say no though...
>>
>>18686366
probs not for an hour though. for like 5 minutes max before it got too weird.
>>
>>18686371
i think you will find that an hour is more time than you need/want anyeay.

if it has to be an hour then i think 5-10 dollarinos would work. defo 5 if you hug a mexican.
>>
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.