[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend told me "what if I platonically am in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: received_2001713206740753.png (160KB, 251x395px) Image search: [Google]
received_2001713206740753.png
160KB, 251x395px
A friend told me "what if I platonically am in love with you?"
Does this mean she loves me or it was just a random question?
>>
>>18684532
She loves you, but not romantically. She wants to be buddies with you for life.
>>
>>18684532
you are like a brother to her
>>
She wants you to be her man-tampon so she can have a better man-dildo.
>>
>>18684532
Since she phrased it as a question, it's likely she's in confusion regarding her own feelings towards you. She tried to gauge your reaction without rocking the boat too much.
>>
Well I think I fucked up everything replying that I don't know sincei can't understand this platonic love thing
>>
>>18684670
So you basically told her to fuck off
Good, she wasn't serious about you enough to grow some balls and tell you whatever she wanted to tell you without being vague.
>>
>girl tells me she """was""" platonically in love with me for a long time
>i ask her what she thinks the word means
>"unrequited love, right?"
>>
>>18684670
Good choice, her loss.
>>
>>18684532
It means you won't get to put your dick in her pussy ever, and you'll be expected to pay for her shit when her much more attractive boyfriend (who does put his dick in her pussy) has finally had enough of her shit.
>>
>>18684670
Do you harbor any feelings on her? I don't think it's "fucking up" since you answer with an equally vague statement. If she did have any attachment to you it'd just make her think about you harder. If not then it's her loss anyway. Best to not think then overthink about it much, man.
>>
>>18684708
I do harbor feelings on her but she lives like 600 km away and I don'think I will see her in like 2-3 years so I'm not sure
>>
>>18684532
"What if" is a bit non committal, they don't want to say they are in case they can find the best option, bit like shadow boxing around you. Possibly. You should ask them.
>>
>>18684722
Long distance that much? In this case you shouldn't even thinking about it much, man. Just think about it if the other person is really close from you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.