[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm lacking the motivation to lose weight. I know it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: bella33.jpg (150KB, 1200x1430px) Image search: [Google]
bella33.jpg
150KB, 1200x1430px
I'm lacking the motivation to lose weight. I know it's better for my health but even that isn't enough. I have an ugly face and saggy tits (which get even saggier whenever I've lost weight) so it's not like I'll be a guy magnet as a slim woman.

Is there a way to motivate myself to lose weight?
>>
>>18684485
Want motivation?

>much more energy
>no longer at fisk for diabetes
>significantly reduced risk of heart disease
>better overall feeling of wellness
>you will be at least more attractive than you are now
>feel great about achieving something that most people struge to do their whole lives
>it aint about the destination, it's the journey that will change you.
>>
>>18684510
I know these things and yet it's not enough
>>
>>18684517
Then you don't really want it. Looking to others for motivation is actually counter-productive. I can't magic willpower into you. If your life doesn't seem worth improving in this way to you then perhaps you'd aught to focus on whatever else is bothering you first.
>>
Motivation is fucking hard.

The easiest thing you can do without any added effort is to make easy fixes to your diet. Cut out any sort of drink except water (soda, fruit juice, beer). Tea and coffee are acceptable, but don't have sugar or milk with them. Cut out anything packed full of energy like potatoes, rice, cereal, corn, coconuts and bread. Eat meat, fish and chicken to keep you full and veggies for nutrition.

Basically, eat so you're never hungry and avoid food that was originally grown just to keep you alive. Nobody's worried about starvation anymore, so there's no reason for mash to be anything other than an occasional treat.

I made these changes in my diet and lost ~10kg as a result without doing any exercise. The exercise is tougher than the diet and would be useless if I were still downing 2 litres of soft drink a week. You can't outwork a shit diet.

Your face and tits are a result of genetics rather than weight and if you're really bothered by them, they can be fixed. People will say shit about plastic surgery, but if you're otherwise mentally healthy and not suffering from some kind of body dysmorphia, it's like getting braces to straighten your teeth. Remember you're doing this shit for you and not for some wanker you never met.
>>
>>18684701
I should add that when you do this and see results on the scales, it'll help with the motivation. Nothing motivates you to keep going like knowing that it's working.
>>
>>18684485
Depending on how fat you are, your face will change too when losing weight. I had this big ball of a girl in class. In 1,5 years she went from like 85kg to 55kg. Her face changed from a funny looking bread to the most beautiful thing. Too bad she's gay because i'm in love.

that reminds me, you may think you have an ugly face, but you don't know how good you look if you let yourself smile naturally.
>>
File: 1502392425529.jpg (77KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
1502392425529.jpg
77KB, 777x728px
>>18684485

If guys are what might motivate you (not judging, to each his own) a boob job plus loosing weight might help.
>>
File: 1466624846752.png (264KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1466624846752.png
264KB, 500x625px
You don't really need motivation. Working out to lose weight isn't even difficult. Slowly incorporate these things into your life.
>Find and play a sport that you enjoy. >Jog/swim/bike a bit (try biking to work/groceries instead of driving).
>Track calorie intake, eat a little less every week.
>Slowly take away shit like soda and devil dogs.
>Visit /fit/ and read the sticky.
>>
If you go through life waiting for the motivation to do things you need to do, you will end up an old person with so many regrets you'll be suicidal. If you want to lose weight, then practice discipline and do it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.