[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i fucked up a little bit. Im a 18 year old from one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3659.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3659.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So, i fucked up a little bit.

Im a 18 year old from one of the biggest cities in the US. because I was bored the other day(Wednesday night) and used a texting app(textnow) and pretended to be a mutual friend. I didnt send anything bad, but as a joke i mentioned her and I dating and she caught on that it wasn't really the person i was saying it was. She then texted my real number and asked if i had seen somebody mentioned in the fake conversation and how she thought mayber she was texting her from a fake number. She told me she was going to file a police report and a little after that the conversation ended. So now i started to worry a little bit, but whatever. The next day, about halfway through the day she blocked me on snapchat and instagram. I dont give a fuck about being blocked, im just hoping thats not an indicator she actually filed a police report.

Ive texted her(and a bunch of others) from fake numbers before, but im not really worried about those because they were a while ago. Im worried she filed a police report and the cops are gonna subpoena the texting app and then my ISP to find out it was me. I'm nervous and scared. What should I do? Or is there even anything to do?
>>
>>18684042
You think the police care about some kid asking a girl out with a fake number?
If you didnt threaten her or say anything illegal you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>18684277
I showed her a picture of my penis and told her I hated blacks and Mexicans.
>>
>>18684284
Luxky for you cops do that too

If she's underage run now
>>
>>18684351
That last post about my the blacks and Mexicans wasn't me, the OP. I wasn't that stupid.

It just just a regular conversation with her thinking I was somebody else. It lasted all of 15 texts and then she caught on that it wasn't that person and I just deleted the app.
>>
>>18685041

Lol. She's dumb. Because tax payer money is not going to be wasted on something this stupid. You didn't commit a crime
>>
>>18685086
I guess it could technically be harassment. There's loose rules for what harassment is or isn't.
>>
>>18685106

Nothing will happen. That's not worth the resources.
>>
>>18685117
Thanks, I hope you're right. I can't imagine the police would want to subpoena 2 separate entities just to find out if somebody was sending non threatening texts
>>
Thanks for all the advice everybody. It's helping to soothe my anxiety over the entire situation a little bit.
>>
I don't think you actually committed a crime
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.