[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure how to really phrase this, but I'll give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: U-511_3.jpg (283KB, 612x859px) Image search: [Google]
U-511_3.jpg
283KB, 612x859px
I'm not sure how to really phrase this, but I'll give it my best go. I've been related to near dumb-as-wood levels with interpreting social cues in every facet of socialization before, so I thought I should get some help here.

I recently went through a time of my life where I had almost no human contact for over a year. It doesn't matter why, it just happened where I spoke little, only saw a few shop owners, etc.

I rejoined society and started going back to some of my old haunts, and ran into, naturally, a girl. You probably guess where this is going.

She took me by surprise, though. I hadn't seen her for a long time, and she ran up and grabbed me from behind, practically screamed my name, and hugged me for a few seconds.

We talked for a few minutes, and she asked if we could catch up, wondered where I'd been, etc, etc.

I'd known her for a few years, previously, and her family, and we all got along. I'm two years older than her, and we grew up together in a few ways.

It's mostly just mildly surprising that anyone even remembered me at all, especially after that much of a stretch of time.

Was she just excited to see me as a friend? We were never extremely close. I'd give it about a 7/10 of friendship intensity.

What's expected of me in this situation? Am I misreading it one way or another? Is she lying to me or setting me up for something? It's very suspicious that she's so friendly.

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm completely in the dark.
>>
>that reddit spacing
smdhfamalam

sage'd
>>
>>18683966
What's reddit spacing?
>>
Does anyone have any help for me? I'm sorry if there's something wrong with my spacing, I just didn't want to put a clusterfuck since I had a lot to say.

I could really use any advice, even if it's not popular. I'm open to literally anyone and everyone's ideas.
>>
>>18683964
marry her
>>
>>18684026
Why?
>>
give it time, hangout with her, play games together, talk about the past whatever

then decide, for the time being just enjoy the journey
>>
>>18684055
Is it really that simple? What if she's trying to get close to screw me over? Or should I take that risk?
>>
>>18684060
I dont think she would be trying to get close just to bully you or something, but its the same risk with anybody. just dont think that way about her, no telling what might happen, but dont think too bad or that she wants to marry you or something, go with the flow and allow yourself to have fun and be a friend
>>
>>18684067
Alright, I'll try.

Thanks everyone.
>>
>>18683964
Don't be so obsessed with giving labels to things. Go with the flow.

Meet up with her for coffee/Coke/drink. Have a nice catch-up chat. If that is absolutely all that happens, it will be a pleasant experience, won't it?

And if it goes well, and you feel moved to say "This was fun. Would you like to have dinner sometime?" it might or might not go further. You'll see when it happens.
>>
>>18683964
Some people are all huggy and shouty. Don't think too much on it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.