[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm nearly 40, divorced for past 2 years. Sick of being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

I'm nearly 40, divorced for past 2 years. Sick of being alone, so I started dating. Found out I am not as comfortable with my body as I used to be-- kinda like the guy who discovers he ia no longer a star football player after not having played since high school, if you get my drift. At any rate, I want to get my skills back, get my mojo working, etc., before dating more. I'd like to avoid any more embarassment, basically. What do you suggest?
>>
Put yourself in social situations that are neither binding or that really matter as frequenty as possible. Examples; get a part time retail job and try and start up a conversation with anyone you can. Try and be clever, funny, and smooth. If you fuck up it won't matter, you just learn from your mistakes and move on to the next customer. Another thing is go to bars and clubs and try and speak to women with no expectations rather than to work on your game. You'll get better and better the more you do it. Essentially practice makes perfect. Also going to the gym and wearing fshionable, yet age appropriate clothes help. Good luck.
>>
File: 773.jpg (64KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
773.jpg
64KB, 600x375px
>>18683762
Maybe you didn't catch my drift-- I'm out of shape, and sex didn't go so great-- two years out of dating/relationship wasn't good for me, and frankly, my ex and me was a dead bedroom anyway... so the point is that I CAN date and get women, but need to get fit again so I am not feeling embarassed in bed. I'm not really an exercise kind of guy, and have no idea what I should be doing to improve in this way.
>>
>>18683781
I hate to say it, but you need to get in better shape. Even if you start out small, starting to work out and get in better shape will go a long way. It will help with sex as well. Try masturbating wtith condoms as well; it will increase you arousal to less stimulation and will also help you last longer. Also, it is 2017 and apps like tinder make it easy to find practice girls that are willing to sleep with you. At the very least you can work on your technique. Hopefully that helps more.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.