[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I feel bad for still living with my parents? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1486353100758.jpg (58KB, 820x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486353100758.jpg
58KB, 820x960px
Should I feel bad for still living with my parents?

I'm 26 years old, nearly 27. I work a white-collared office job and bring home a decent salary (could, theoretically, pay for my own housing should I choose).

I pay a few bills (utilities) and help around the house (go grocery shopping, vacuum, etc.), so I'm not a complete deadbeat. But as I'm getting older, should I consider moving out.

Pros of living at home:
>I get to keep most of my paycheck
>Parents cook dinner and take care of the majority of household responsibilities
>I have constant company, so I don't get lonely
>I'm an only child, so eventually this is a house I will fully inherit someday, so might as well get used to it

Cons
>Living at home makes the dating game nearly impossible for men (I've only ever had sex with prostitutes)
>Socially unacceptable
>??
>>
I don't know why Americans freak out over the idea of living with their parents past their 20s. It's completely normal everywhere else in the world.
>>
>>18683750
I don't get it either. I mean why do people want to pay a landlord's property off for him instead of sticking that cash in your own personal savings?

The only thing I hate is how it's close to impossible to get a woman once she learns you live at home. I mean we can fuck at your place.

I don't live at home because I can't afford move out. I live at home so I save and invest my money.
>>
>>18683760
I fuck girls in my parent's house all the time. Ur parents got a small house bro? I do it in my grandparents house, friend's houses, cars, forests, hotels (go on a road trip) etc. These are all bad ideas but fucking prostitutes is a bad idea as well. I'd avoid forest sex so you don't get ticks these days. they spread deadly disease
http://time.com/4767290/powassan-virus-ticks/
>>
>>18683772
U can get lyme disease as well, don't fuck around with that, the redneck side of my family all got that shit and you DO NOT want it. not worth getting laid. just avoid the woods and do the other shit instead
>>
>>18683772
My parents house is pretty standard size. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.

The problem is that my parents are retired and there's only one entrance to get into my house. My mom's almost always in the living room (right where the entrance is) so any girl I'd bring in would have to meet my mom at least.

I mean I don't mind fucking with my parents in the house, but I have yet to meet a girl who feels the same.
>>
You are in no mans land anyways. 26 means girls 24+ age and older dont want you. They want guys 30+. Girls younger are likely still in school, unemployed or working wagecuck only.

My advice. Enjoy a quiet end to your twenties and save for income generating assets like property.
>>
>>18683747
If you have a descent salary take the girls to a motel.
>>
>>18683819
I can afford it, but do most women not get turned off by that? Asking to go to a hotel/motel seems pretty whorish.
>>
>>18683839
Just tell them that it would be weird bringing them home to meet your parents if you guys are only down for a quick fuck. Afterall, you are spending extra cash on her for the hotel, she should be appreciative.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.