[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I haven't dated for a while. And for a while I probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: xVFea9b.jpg (87KB, 700x710px) Image search: [Google]
xVFea9b.jpg
87KB, 700x710px
So I haven't dated for a while. And for a while I probably mean about 5 years. While I don't like to admit it I suffer from severe epilepsy and that keeps me at home with my parents (and I'm 33)

I honestly don't think its possible to form a relationship with someone at this stage in the game and I'm not "good material" IMO. I don't bring much to the table aside from humor and ya know all that stupid junk.

I do feel lonely however, and yeah that sucks but I still enjoy life. How do I convince my brain to stop feeling lonely? I don't want to try to be with someone just because I am lonesome.
>>
Bump. I just want a few responses.
>>
invest yourself in a community? whether it's offline, or online.

i don't know your interests, but you're on 4chan.

plenty of people escape into pen and paper or MMOs.
>>
>>18683815
Oh I have. Don't worry about that. Am I doing the right thing by not dating?
>>
>>18683817

There's 7 billion people on Earth. To me, it's not a disappointing story if you end up spending your time on Earth without a romantic partner.

My philosophy has always been, do what I love first, and if love comes about, then that's great.

Despite your condition I think you're in the same boat as me. If you wanted to find yourself in a long term relationship, you could do it by the end of the week. You could get on dating apps/sites and say exactly the right things, and have a girlfriend by the end of the month. That's not the problem. The problem is finding someone you'd actually want to invest into, and you're held back by thinking that you're not worth investing into long term.

The problem here is that if you think you're worthless, you won't invest in yourself. So to stop feeling lonely you have to invest in yourself, and become the best possible version of you. As a natural side effect, you'll either have the confidence to date and not settle, or someone will come out of the ether because they're attracted to you.

At worst, you're an awesome single person who has a great life story that would impress angels. That's the bottom here if you decide to continue enjoying life.

From the outside, the only difference between you and "disabled" people who seem to live amazing lives, is a massive amount of self-worth and confidence.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.