[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one meet gfs when >Not in school >Social circle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1504218351002.jpg (787KB, 738x630px) Image search: [Google]
1504218351002.jpg
787KB, 738x630px
How does one meet gfs when >Not in school >Social circle is just a couple of people

Like is it even possible when at least one of these two circumstances are not met? Or do I just have to accept my fate?

Please do not reply if you've never been in this situation or known anyone in this situation.
>>
>>18683641
I'm in the same sort of situation as you. Pretty much all you can do is either hit on women "on the street" as it were, or online dating. Both are pretty shitty. Personally, I think it's time for me to give up, but hopefully you'll have better luck than me. Godspeed.
>>
>>18683641
If there are no girls where you are, you go where they are.

Enlarge your circle of acquaintances of all genders. Join a club. Join a gym. Take a class. Do volunteer work. The more places you go that involve being around people, the more people you will meet. And some of them may be female-type people.
>>
>>18683641
You smoke and drink gazing out of the windows like everyone else dude.
>>
I like to go for walks around town to meet women. I have been doing this for 8 years and haven't met any women. I suggest doing something different.
>>
>>18684316
Thanks anon, idk if it was intentional but you made me laugh
>>
>>18683641
>Please do not reply if you've never been in this situation
Don't tell me what to do!
Anyway, I go around and flirt with cashiers, women at stores, waitresses, and other places. I've gotten a few interested girls so it's not impossible. But I assume you have a lack of skill for talking to women so just try online dating.
>>
Why don't you get a fucking job
>>
>>18685444
dont shit where you eat is a pretty good rule.
>>
Similar case here
>in college, so can't get a job
>no girls in my classes
>social circles consists of a few acquaintances but nothing more
>social skills are bad
What am I supposed to do?
>>
File: Christ-chan.png (114KB, 533x541px)
Christ-chan.png
114KB, 533x541px
You can very, very easily get a good, conservative, moral gf in church, but as a Christian I won't suggest going to church for the sole purpose of picking up girls. Instead I will suggest you pray to God and ask Him to give you a partner in life if such is His will.

You might think I'm joking but I'm not, that's how most Christians do and I've never heard anyone complain about it not working. After all... Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be open to you.
>>
>>18685656
If god loved me he wouldn't have made me an ugly sperg with a plethora of mental issues
>>
>>18685672
Oh, anon, you have no idea what great things await you. The simplest of men managed to reach the heavens and pull great feats through faith and humility. See, even a baby that dies shortly after being born can result in the growth of hundreds of people. Just don't give up.
>>
Same here. Wanted to go to a bar yesterday and just grab a beer. No partying but just chilling in a public place with potential to meet new people.
I asked four people independently to come with me. The first one wanted to stay home and play vidya, the second had a tabletop night, the third one preferred playing pen&paper RPGs the whole night and the fourth one basically has no urge to ever leave the house.
I was really close to being desperate enough to go on my own, but then I stayed home, ordered a pizza and finished my current series on amazon.
>>
>>18685683
I wish you were right but I can't believe in it.
>>
File: 6865.jpg (7KB, 155x192px) Image search: [Google]
6865.jpg
7KB, 155x192px
>>18685693
Yeah, you really can't believe in it.

When I said in >>18685656 "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be open to you" I was not referring to something like "ask for money and you will receive it" since that's not how it works. And while many pastors will tell you that going Christian will grant you money and healing from diseases, it's not really true.

That passage about asking and receiving, seeking and finding, knocking and having the door open to you refers to faith. Humans can hardly maintain faith by sheer force of will. It is mostly granted by God. If you seek faith you WILL find it.

And if you have biblical knowledge, you'll know that having a partner is something literally divine. Adam asked God for company and He gave him Eve. That's why spiritually mature people simply ask God for one instead of becoming desperate or hopeless, it's what Adam did, it's what most Christians do and it works.

I understand perfectly how it feels to doubt faith. If you studied philosophy you'd know that reason is just one of the tools used by logic to study and analyze objects, faith being another perfectly valid tool. It is capable of abstracting synthetic a priori judgments much unlike reason, as Hegel would say, though most jusrationalists would disagree here, despite it being a dead school of thought. After being introduced to faith you'll be free to take the rational approach, there is rational theology, Scholastic and many other rational means of defending and understanding faith that Christians developed thorough the thousands of years.

I wish you good luck in your journey, anon.
>>
>>18683641

I got out of this problem by hanging to the few good friends and simply being friends with their friends.

You eventually get out and meet people, either at some sort of night life, vacation or wtv.
>>
>>18685734
What if I have no friends
>>
>>18684316
>shit NPCs say for 100, Alex
>>
>>18683641
Gf is a meme anon. You're not missing on anything out. But any rational explanation I give you, won't probably stop you from wishing a gf.
I'm most of my time a loner. I meet people in my freetime once a month. Only ecxeption is when go to a bar once a week to get my dick wet by some random slut.
Just work on your game. Do NOT be the nice guy. Understand how female shit testing works and make yourself in any given moment you are interacting with a woman the priority. Learn to give yourself a time limit concerning how long you will chase a woman. In my case it's one week.
>>
>>18685776
any general tips you'd like to share with us?
pls no basic PUA shit .
>>
>>18685715
Why do good things happening to me require that I have faith in god?
>>
>>18685795
It doesn't require faith, especially since plenty of good things probably have already happened to you despite your lack of faith.

But having faith allows you to directly communicate with God and ask for them. Sometimes that is a game changer. In the specific case of GFs, it is.
>>
>>18685803
I don't know man. I'm not an atheist but I've had some exposure to Christianity through my family and I can't say it's something that particularly appeals to me, or even resonates with me on a spiritual level, all rationality put aside.
It's not the possibility of an afterlife or even an intelligent creator that I reject, just the specific interpretation that Christianity has through the Bible.
>>
>>18685820
Each branch interprets it a little differently.

I could never get along with catholics and their habit of praying to angels and saints. But I got along Baptists nicely, they are very reasonable too.

I'd suggest looking into a protestant branch.
>>
>>18685830
Regardless of the branch, the core belief system and most sacred texts are the same, aren't they?
I've been around orthodox christians, catholics and protestants as well. Their lifestyles and traditions are different, but fundamentally they have similar faiths.
>>
>>18685837
Depends. You have evangelicals, who use solely and exclusively the Bible. Then you have catholics and the orthodox, who use other sources like books written by saints.

I'd highly recommend using the Bible as your sole source of faith. Books such as these written by St. Tomas Aquinas can be great if you use them as a source of reason.
>>
>>18685793
Any advice I will give you concerning getting pussy will sound like basic PUA shit. If you really want a honest advice and my opinion I advice to not give a fuck about women. The game is against us and women are too needy and selfish.
The unicorn all of us are hoping to find does exist, though! I'm not the kind of hurr durr all women are shit guy, but the chance to meet a single unicorn is like winning the lottery. Most men must learn to not care about female validation. The problem is when the redpill hits to hard, men lose their drive and become depressed. Being a content single is hard work anon, but it's worth it.
>>
>>18685995
fair enough and a well-grounded response.
My problem is that I seek validation from female that I want to be friends with.
I cant/wont/dont approach women in order to date them, but to make friends (first).
Not giving a fuck probably wouldnt be as effective.
As you mightve guessed, Im not very successful at it.
>>
>>18686017
The question is: do you really want to be friends or is it self denial and a way to lie to yourself that pussy doesn't matter, but you wouldn't mind that a chance of getting pussy exist. In my experience a friendship cannot exist between both sexes if one side of the friendship has to many qualities as a good partner.
>>
>>18686126
Very sound theory, sir, I agree, pretty much.
Yes, I have had friends in past that I was probably in denial of not wanting to bang (or just flat out not committing)
However with most of my potential or otherwise female friends - it is not the case.
Certainly not with the one I care about the most.. she'd make an awful SO.
The way I feel with her is too special to pass on, sadly, however, even if she's not that much into it most of the time (being friends).
>>
>>18686144
I'm seeing were you're coming from. I had this kind of mentality towards women in my teens and early 20's. I won't tell you what to do, cause in the past I wouldn't listen to advice from more exp. men, too. I just thought they are bitter and didn't know how to handle women. Time will make you smarter. Hope you'll make it anon.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.