[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you guys succeeded in dating again with someone you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: pathetic.jpg (189KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
189KB, 800x800px
Have any of you guys succeeded in dating again with someone you've dated before? What's the best course of action?
>>
>>18683601
Here's my story. I'll try to be brief:

>Earlier this year, I dated this qt3.14 kinda nerdy girl I've found in a dating app.
>She divorced from her husband two years ago.
>She's messed up by the divorce, to the point of taking pills because of it.
>We dated 6 times in total, in about 1 1/2 month. She claimed I was the first guy she dated repeated times since her divorce.
>We also used to talk 1-2 hours everyday. I have 200+ pages of dialogue with her.
>I know she liked me, but I also know I was more into her than the other way around.
>She made clear she didn't want a proper boyfriend, because she still had strong feelings which she was trying to deal with, and she wanted to do certain things (like traveling) without having to report to anyone.
>But I was blinded by stupidity and ignored it.
>One day, she said she had a fight with her mother. After this day, she gradually stopped talking to me the way she used to.
>We had a last date after this, in which we barely kissed. She kept saying "Good morning" everyday in the next week, but refused to engage in a proper conversation.
>I asked her on another date, but she refused.
>Then I stopped talking to her and began dating other girl.

After this, she stopped going out to clubs the way she used to do, as far as I know. She didn't do the travel she was planning to do. And she started to use depressive quotes as whatsapp status messages. Everything seems to point out that she had a relapse in depression.

As for me, I dated two other girls for about 1 1/2 month each, but they weren't satisfying.

I know it is probably not a good idea, since she has serious issues and didn't want to keep the relationship up. But I want to give it another try. In this case, what would be the best approach? Should I text her? Call her? Should I wait to meet her in person? (We like to go to the same places, so I know I'll eventually meet her one day or another). What do you guys think?
>>
Nope. I tried "dating" my first gf again after breaking up and being separated for a month. She invited to her apartment for dinner and to talk. there was no dinner and little talking, but about 3-hours of sex which was way better then any of the sex we had when we were together. We got into a fight literally the next day and were reminded why we broke up in the first place. the end.
>>
File: gulasch.jpg (25KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
gulasch.jpg
25KB, 480x321px
Don't do it.
>>
>>18683677
Why not?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.