[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >been talking to this girl for few weeks >ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Rejection.jpg (252KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Rejection.jpg
252KB, 640x427px
>be me
>been talking to this girl for few weeks
>ask her out, she says yes
>she starts conversations, shes flirty and talkative
>make a move
>"not on the first date anon"
Why do girls do this? What should I do next?
>>
>>18683578
>Why do girls do this?
Because guys think girls are whores or pump and dump if they're 'too easy'
>>
>>18683578
...do what?
>>
>>18683586
>>18683590
I just tried to kiss her not rape her or anything
It is the first time it happens to me and Im really confused
>>
...Get a second date? And more?

This isn't rocket science, anon.
>>
Most women give you really good signs they're ready for some sort of physical intimacy, and the first date is often not when that takes place. Take things slow, it will pay dividends in the long run.
>>
It's possible that she just wasn't into you, it's possible she just doesn't kiss on the first date.

If you had a good time, ask her out again, if not, don't.

This really isn't that big of any issue.
>>
>>18683586
>>18683594
Well, if you wanted to kiss her in the first date it's clear you don't want something serious with her. She doesn't want a light relationship mate and you do. Simple as that.
>>
>>18683578
>Why do girls do this?
Because she's not a sloot
>What should I do next?
Ask her on a second date
>>
File: 1504053120916.jpg (141KB, 1280x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1504053120916.jpg
141KB, 1280x1112px
>>18683631
OP is obviously autistic because what you just posted makes perfect sense.

Girls act flirty because they like you OP, it doesn't mean they want to do stuff on the first date. You met a girl who might be healthy relationship material if you are the same. Take it slow, go on some dates to get a feel for each other, and remember this isn't just some hookup. If you want it to be a hookup just move along.
>>
she's trying to get to know you before she allows you to see her beautiful naked body.
stop seeing rejection of you romatically as a personal rejection, fuck head.
>>
OP here
I do want a relationship with her, I just asked because that attitude is pretty uncommon in my country
Never met a girl that has done that ever
The date was great and all except for that last bit, and now I dont have the balls to ask her out on a second date in the future especially if I get noped again which would kill all my intentions with her
>>
>>18683617
That's total bullshit.

You can like someone for more than wanting to fuck them and still want to kiss them you know.
>>
>>18684386
Don't be a pussy anon
>>
>>18684386
If you don't go on another date then you're GUARANTEED to not get the chance to finally kiss her

Don't fuck yourself over like that
>>
>>18685282
this
i know lots of relationships that started with a kiss in a club or in a party, and there was definitely some intention for sex, but also for a relationship
>>
>>18683578
Dump her and move on until she pays up with either cash or gash
>>
>>18683578

Doesn't trust you enough yet, keep seeing each other more.
>>
Wish me luck boys, im seeing her this saturday
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.