[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /adv/ I'm kinda lost, I've been contemplating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

sup /adv/
I'm kinda lost, I've been contemplating suicide for the past few years and during the last few months i started to mekae plans.
What I'm looking for is a method that guarantees death up to qt least 90% since I'm not looking to fail and having to explain.
Firearms are extremely hard to acquire where I live so don't suggest those please
Thank you in advance
>>
Don't commit suicide anon! I don't know what your situation is, but you don't have to end your life.

Btw you could leave your car on in the garage and the carbon monoxide kill you. I've heard that it is a guaranteed painless death.
>>
>>18683536
Don't take your life, have some fruit and exercise.
>>
>>18683536
The only guaranteed foolproof road to death:

Old Age.
>>
>>18684183
I just don't feel like it's worth the toil anymore
sadly don't have a car or a garage.

>>18684190
already doing that, doesn't help
>>
You a teenager?
Might be your hormones and developing body, I had severe depression during my youth, but it went away during my late 20's - shivers, burning feeling in head, etc.

Life is still shit - no friends, no family, average job, but I found my meaning for living and enjoying life.

But if you want to kill yourself, safest way would probably be prescription sleep medicine (say you have heavy insomnia) + hard liquor. You'll fall asleep and your organs will fail, lungs will stop working and heart, etc. I'm only telling you this because it's a lot better than all those other methods people tell that will probably fail halfway and make you regret dying and writhe in agony.

I'd say don't kill yourself, especially if you have someone in your life, but some people that genuinely have absolutely nothing, and had nothing, and did nothing with ill intention that have had to live in shitty conditions and live in constant pain either from being in a poverty stricken area, had a debilitating painful medical condition that couldn't be treated, or had no parents and lived in foster homes and was abused constantly, than I don't really blame you if you want to end yourself; lots of circumstances where advice such as "it get's better" doesn't really apply to reality.
>>
>>18684274
in my mid 20s
I feel empty, alone, exhausted. been dealing with depression for 7 years now for the past 18 months it has become extremely severe in that i spend my off-days laying on my couch and waiting for the day to end because I don't feel like doing and neither doIhave the strength for it.
Failing is my biggest fear because I don't want to deal with all the bs afterwards, been thinking about going in the woods somewhere far off and doing it there so I won't be found as quickly and when I am found it will take some time to identify me.
>>
>>18684293
Do you work? Are you in school?
Are you surrounded by positive peers?
Do you have a desire for self-fulfilling accomplishment and leaving a mark on this world?

Explain your life in more detail.
>>
>>18684301
I have a job, that I can't find any joy in anymore because I the work I'm doing is pointless.
I've wanted to goto uni butI don't know what to study, i have basically no real direction or goals and never really had any desu
My co-workers and friends are all fairly positive people,my mother's side of the family too, don't have too much of a relationship with my father's side or even my father since i was 11.
I don't know, my life isn't all terible, but I feel my existence is pointless and I can't seem to find something to give it meaning.
>>
>>18684329
Just quit your job and volunteer out of country for a year to clear your mind off. Lots of programs that provide housing and schedules that will give time for you to explore things outside of your bubble.

You have nothing to lose.
It's a lot better than sitting on the couch for an entire year, and it's perfectly, reasonably safe.
>>
>>18683536
google helium exit bag

Do your research. I hope you have thought this through. God speed.
>>
>>18684335
it's not that easy. see, being alone is the one thing I just cannot deal with at the moment and going to a foreign country... i just don't see how I could do it.
I'm also very introverted and get extremely anxious when I'm surrounded by strangers, I don`t think i couldhandle a year abroad and just organizing it would be a gigantic pain in the ass.
I just know one thing for sure, I won't be sitting on the couch for another year.
>>
>>18684366
Stop being a fucking bitch.
Are you one of those sad emo cunts who lives off of pity and cries when their ego is tested?

You can't organize a fucking trip? You can't be around people? Maybe it's because you don't try, and you've never tried in your entire life, and you use your depression as a fallback mechanism whenever someone asks you why you couldn't do "x" or "y".

Stop being a little pussy and do something.
Being in the same place over and over and over isn't going to fucking help you at all.

Goodbye.
>>
>>18684384
Why are you even posting if all the advice you can muster is
>I'm happy and can make friends. Why can't you, you fucking stupid retarded reject?

Great fucking post dude.

OP, jump from a high point. Aim head down, try to hit concrete. No cars, grass, or anything to break the fall.
Shit and piss beforehand.

Let people kill themselves safely.
>>
File: thrown away.jpg (133KB, 1024x552px) Image search: [Google]
thrown away.jpg
133KB, 1024x552px
>>18683536

Committing suicide is a mistake, and it will be the last idiotic thing you do.

If you're going to do it though, definitely, DEFINITELY make it look like an accident. It will save your loved ones a world of hurt, so that is what you'll do if you're an even remotely decent person. Your mother and father will still live in constant misery and agony for or every horrible moment of the rest of their lives, but it won't be quite as emotionally mutilating as them knowing you did it on purpose. Not doing everything in your power to assure that that your death appears entirely accidental means that you'll be exiting life and love while simultaneously screaming at the top of your lungs what a self-centered, selfish, horrible asshole you are. Also, don't involve innocent strangers in your shitty plan either. For instance, that bus that you step in front of to deliberately get squashed by is driven by a man, and that man will suffer unspeakable pain because of your thoughtless, callous act. Just go hiking by yourself and slip and fall into an active volcano, or somerthing clever like that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.