[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a 27 year old, very likely infertile woman. I spent my youth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 5

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 227x222px
I am a 27 year old, very likely infertile woman. I spent my youth finishing multiple higher education degrees and am working on finishing my doctorate. I have asked every boyfriend I have dated for around 2 years to marry me, at which point every single one said they were against marriage for some reason or another. I am probably a 6 or a 7 and not fat and extremely loving toward my partners (maybe to a fault); I was told outright I'm a great "practice wife" by one of my exes.

I am in a very happy relationship now with an older man (I have only ever dated men my own age or younger) but he is adamant about never getting remarried or having more children. Unlike my other exes, at least he is upfront about this.

Should I kill myself? I don't provide anything useful to society really and while I maybe could have a child, it's probably too late and it's obvious there's something wrong with me that will ensure no one will ever want to commit to me enough to try it. Should I just end my pointless life or continue living for no purpose, knowing I will never get married or have children?

My current plan is to just drink myself to death and be out by 35, but I don't know if there's any reason to even muck around till then.
>>
>>18683528

So you want to die because the person you're dating doesn't want to sign a paper that says "LOL WE'RE MARRIED" and basically gives you access to all of his stuff, but you're living a life and relationship that is basically like a married couple anyway.

Being in this relationship is not rewarding or providing value to you? Then you don't have to continue it, but killing yourself is the coward's way of fixing really simple, temporary problems forever.

For someone so intelligent with multiple degrees, you sure are dumb.
>>
Wtf no.

How'd you get all that education while tying so much of your self-worth to who you're dating and whether or not you're married. It sounds like you're a serial monogamist, and have spent little time getting to know yourself.

Take a breather from dating, and thinking about dating, and spend some time rounding yourself out as a person. The first couple of weeks might suck, but water seeks its own level. The void that's in your heart will begin to fill up with other stuff.

Getting married and having a kid isn't an end all to your problems. There's things you aren't even aware of that are making you unhappy. Go discover that stuff.
>>
um idiot why do you think you have to have a partner to raise a child well
to many parents who should split for their childrens' sake

also adopt you selfish bitch your dna isn't special
>>
>>18683528
Don't kill yourself. You have a lot to live for. Just because you're infertile doesn't mean you can't have children. Like anon above said, adopt. You have a life which many others would kill for. Live it out.
>>
Death by drinking is slow and painful if you're set on the 8 year timeframe, try opiates instead.

If a man tells you what he expects out of a relationship and you ignore it or hope to change him then it's nobody's fault but yours. It's best to rip off the band-aid and find someone else.
>>
>>18683547
That flies in the face of all research on single parenthood, which is terrible for a child. I would never want to hurt a child my subjecting him or her to the statistcal probability of deleterious effects associated with single parent households.

If I was selfish I would go to a sperm bank, but I'm not.
>>
I never understood why women measure their worth by whether they marry and/or have kids. For one, most married couples I know hate each other and most end up divorcing anyways. As long as you love the person you're with and trust them, and likewise they feel the same, I don't see why marriage is necessary. Likewise, having kids is an incredibly selfish thing to do. Their are 7-billion human beings on this planet and if you are just dying to have a child, adopt. We don't need to keep adding to the population, it is incredibly irresponsible.

You sound like a smart girl, you are at least somewhat attractive if you consider yourself a 7/10, and you are still young. There is no reason why you shoudl even think of killing yourself; you have a whole word of possibilities and adventures. Besides, you would no doubt be hurting your boyfriend (or future husband with another guy) and your family by doing it. Quit feeling sorry for yourself and enjoy your life. Quit getting hung up on marriage and kids, they are both overrated and result in people becoming boring cucks.
>>
>>18683563
I dont blame him, I'm just done feeling like trying. I thought for sure my previous bf, who promised to marry me would have gone through with it, but then he cheated on me. I got over it because I accept men cheat, but then he changed his mind about marriage and children, at least with me. And one of the reasons I dated him is because he was WAY below me in terms of standards since everyone kept telling me to lower my standards - he was a fat high school drop out with no ambition and even him I couldn't lock down - even he cheated on me.

I've been working on The extreme if functional alcoholism since i was 21 so I think 35 is about my current expiration date.
>>
>>18683528
>27 years
>Having a doctorate
>Several close partners in life which could have married you
>I don't produce anything useful to society

If this is not bait I should be the one killing myself. If this isn't bait, you sound very self-centered. A little too much. You stop that.
If he doesn't want to have childrens but you do, and you think that is a really important thing. End it soon, because it will become a problem in the relationship latter on.
>while I maybe could have a child, it's probably too late
This is bait.
>>
>>18683528
I'll give you a baby, bb :) I'll even put a ring on it.
>>
>>18683585

Can you address what your life might look like if you stopped caring about dating tomorrow?
>>
>>18683545
I have no interest in anything but monogamy in relationships. I have always tried not yo be degenerate but I've had no option, even when I lower my standards to literal dirt. I found a nice guy who seems to actually care about me, but I'm essentially living a pointless existence, given the primaprimary function of all species is to reproduce their genetics and I, either failing or being incapable of doing this, am ultimately a waste of space and resources.
>>
>>18683600
I have a generic disorder that becomes worse over time and destroys my reproductive organs a little more every day. Maybe for a healthy woman 27 isn't too old, it is for me. Also, I'm quite a bit older than most of the other PhD candidates here. I'm really a failure in that sense too.
>>
>>18683607
I would still go on getting my doc and doing my "side job" which might become my main one. When I was last single for a long period was during my MA and that's when I had a complete mental breakdown from over working. I mean, I got some groundbreaking work done, but it wasn't a fun time.
>>
>>18683619
So, you have a doctorate and is really important for you having children yet you never considered frozen your eggs in case you couldn't get pregnant naturally? Seriously this sounds like a bait. Also, a shitton of guys (nice ones, not your usual anon) want to have children and get married, you can find someone right with that profile.
>>
>>18683634
You know it costs thousands of dollars a year to freeze your eggs? Also, no, no there aren't.
>>
File: 1504053120916.jpg (141KB, 1280x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1504053120916.jpg
141KB, 1280x1112px
>>18683528
You sound autistic OP.
I can't blame you for that because I am too.
Here is the thing though, people call you a practice wife?
You need to reflect and find out why because it isn't because you might not be able to have children. You are looking at what you consider the obvious flaw but it isn't that. There is a reason they called you this and you need to go to counseling to find out why, or start down a road of self reflection and discover why. Also, it could be because you are suicidal. Mental health issues are a huge issue in health long term relationships. You can fix this though if you get mental health help. Best of luck, everyone deserves to be happy.
>>
>>18683651
>Also, no, no there aren't.
I can't imagine where you're looking, maybe your standards are too high.
>>
>>18683652
I have diagnosed BPD and SAD but I think I also probably have undiagnosed autism spectrum issues. I've been to therapy, I'm medicated, I'm not really suicidal - I'm just considering thr most rational course of action to mitigate or ameliorate the ultimate contribution of my own suffering to the universe.
>>
>>18683628

Then I would dare you to imagine what happiness might look like without being a mother.

There's so many things that life on earth has to offer, especially in your station in life. Crapping out a kid, something that a literal retard could do, can't be the end all for you.

There are options for you to become a mother down the line even if you are infertile. In the meantime, it sounds like your education path/career field might be making you miserable.

Are you in the medical field?
>>
>>18683657
Like I said, my last bf was a fat high school drop out who got fired from Wal-Mart for being too lazy. He is the 3rd high school drop out I've dated for over a year and asked to marry me. Where do you think my standards should be? Should I look under a bridge?
>>
File: A6X491p.png (151KB, 800x813px) Image search: [Google]
A6X491p.png
151KB, 800x813px
>>18683528
Hahahaha Oh man. Killing yourself because you can't have a child.

You know you can adopt? Also find a hobby for fucks sake. Find something enjoyable that you can do and not base your life around children, men or anything else but finding a fulfilling life.

Fuck I don't know, collect pogs or something.
>>
There's plenty of research on both sides to prove that children can be happy in single parent homes and do great things. What are you trying to do, get strangers on here to convince you you're right that you need a spouse and a child in your life to be happy? gtfo out here.
>>
>>18683676
>Should I look under a bridge?
No maybe you should try 4chan. There's literally thousands of men here that would like nothing more than a wife and kids.
>>
I will marry you op, pls marry me
>>
>>18683692
>There's plenty of research on both sides to prove that children can be happy in single parent homes and do great things.
And my shit might come out in a form just right to create another conscious being but probability is a very important factor. Why cripple your kid's chances at life?
>>
>>18683675
Not medical at all but research intensive.

I used to be very "proud" of my disease in that it made me feel like a survivor after l the surgeries and treatments and awful pain I have and still endure. Then the biological clock, which absolutely is real, started ticking, and even though I am terrible with children it became the focus of my thoughts more and more.

I'm planning to leave my current university to live closer to my boyfriend and finish my doc there, just resigning myself to the fate I likely can't have children and will never find a man desperate enough to marry me. I feel like maybe I could get some of this parental desire out if we did end up together long term, although he is thoroughly against mariage, if I could interact with his child, but I know too much about child psychology and early childhood pedagogy to reccomend my own interaction with the child at any point.
>>
>>18683701
Adopt.
>>
>>18683619
>quite older than most phd candidates
that sounds weird.
The average age for obtaining a phd in the us is 37.
Stop being a faggot OP.

https://www.eui.eu/ProgrammesAndFellowships/AcademicCareersObservatory/CareerComparisons/AgeComparisons
>>
>>18683675
>crapping out a kid
Amen. Most likely, by producing a child you aren't actually being of benefit to society (inb4 some fascist argues that if you're white, you have an obligation to propagate)--most children end up mediocre and just feed for the machine. I hate reducing human life to that but OP really needs to understand just how mediocre motherhood has become.

Oh, and adoption is way more beneficial to society then making more babies. OP, how do you feel about that concept?
>>
>>18683693
Every single guy, until the current one, I either met on 4chan, another image board, or was a browser at the least. I've been here since 2005. Probably why I'm so retarded socially. The first guy I ever dated irl I met on /k/.
>>
>>18683716
have you tried okcupid/tinder/meetme etc?
Dating apps are easy mode for girls
>>
>>18683715
>>18683708
Single women really cannot adopt. Also, I am well familiar with the statistics on why they shouldn't - single parent households are bad for children and I do not want to hurt a child. That's why I dont want to be meet my BFS kid, because there are potentially harmful effects. I am incredibly afraid of harming children and it's partially why I am bad with them because I am hyper sensitive to the fear of impeding their development.
>>
>>18683728
>Single women really cannot adopt.
As in legally it's difficult or what?
>>
>>18683733
legally it's almost impossible.
>>
>>18683728
Okay, then I guess those children looking for anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, to take them home are just gonna have to suck it up because statistics said so
>>
>>18683701

It sounds like your studies have lead you to being very close to considering the human condition in scientific terms. During your studies, didn't you ever have a moment where you felt like the knowledge you were gaining was tainting your view of the world? Do you know what happened to Eve when she took a bite of the apple?

Because it seems like your thoughts are set in dogmas and maxims. Like you've lost the freedom to revolt against your own thoughts. Consider that there are multiple useful ways to spend your life here on Earth. Your intelligence can benefit a lot of people still.

Move and spend time with your current boyfriend, but you need to start planning ways to reinvent yourself, while also acknowledging that someday you can be a mother or be a positive force in children's lives if you choose.

Your disease has robbed your fertility, and now it's laid a clever trap in your mind. Don't let it take your ability to feel happiness. It's already taken too much.

Stop going for guttermen. Become an amazing woman, and you'll find yourself surrounded by amazing men. They'll be attracted to you, because you won't have many female peers. That's just statistics.

Every time you've replied here, your mind has came up with reasons to justify being hopeless. Why aren't you pissed at your own thoughts' instinct to sabotage yourself?
>>
>>18683728
Find someone who wants to get more serious then adopt. But don't worry about it right now. FFS you can worry about that shit when you are in your late 30s.

I mean if you aren't serious with your current boyfriend (and it sounds like he's not serious about you) then give him a ultimatium and seek someone else. I've seen fat hambeasts of women get decent husbands and you can too!

Just find someone who you can enjoy being with, who is serious about you, who you can see as a friend, a partner and a lover!!

FFS. Also can you post a picture?
>>
>>18683737
I'm not surprised, they probably want stable couples only.
>>
>>18683619
I'm a man in his mid thirties, formerly a very unsuccessful serial monogamist. I kept trying, hurting and being hurt, until I found someone to whom marriage meant something similar to what it does to me.

My wife of seven years has PCOS, and is likely completely infertile. Over the marriage she's still felt the deep and painful desire to defy the odds and try to conceive. No matter what anyone here says, you're not selfish for wanting this. But people who don't want it aren't being selfish, either.

In two previous relationships, one partner terminated her pregnancy without consulting me, and the other continued to use cocaine into the early stages of her pregnancy and miscarried early. The latter child, my partner and I had named, and sang to, and came to love. That baby came out in pieces, dropping into a toilet from a screaming, sobbing woman clinging to me so she wouldn't fall over. So for my part, I'm through with trying to have a child.

Being who I am, I refused my wife, each time she asked. Think whatever you like of me. But even so, I was able to help her through the anguish of wanting to create someone to live and raise, a life we will never have, as best I was able. A person who loves you will be true to who they are, and to what you need.

I'm allergic to dogs and didn't want pets of any kind, ever. But when my wife bonded with a young border collie a friend of hers was fostering, I didn't say no. It's bitey, and needy, is methodically destroying the furniture, and ensure I wake up congested and miserable every morning, but it brings her legitimate joy.

Dog might not fix a thing for you, and a new partner might not either. But it's worth trying; there's no other way to know for sure what you could have.

Your life is yours to live, anon. For what it's worth, I hope that whatever choices you make bring you comfort.
>>
>>18683745
Get a hypo-alerginic dog next time.

Try a bichon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCijxiqH42Y
>>
You put all your eggs in one basket and now you're worried it might fall and break them.

Your issue isn't that you can't find a husband and can't have children, your issue is that you're obsessed with it and have no other purpose or ideology to guide you through life. Frankly, you have none, the "I must reproduce" goal is for basic bitches who can't find meaning or comfort in anything else and fall back to their biological purpose.

I'm not telling you where to find that meaning (or solace in the lack of), but there are many other things that can offer it, from spirituality and art to money and power. Frankly, most people who go for a PhD find some sort of meaning in their field, the fact that you don't makes me question your reasoning for pursuing one in the first place. I can't tell you where to begin your search for meaning since I know nothing about you, but if I were in your shoes I'd start reading some philosophy. Particularly eastern philosophy, hinduism and buddhism are particularly interesting once you get past their shallow characterizations predominant in the west.
>>
>>18683766
No, no thank you. Just the one dog for us. The border collie pup is smart, obedient and affectionate. Bichon are notoriously anxious, and tend to develop serious personality issues.

Also, this isn't a thread about which kind of dog to get.
>>
>>18683776
meh, the prupose of biological life is to reproduce. It's just natural, its not like she picked a random goal out of many. It's our biological imperative
>>
>>18683619

get your eggs frozen so you can get IVF treatment with it later/use a surrogate so you still have muh genetic children

that's what I'm considering doing since I'm a 26 year old virgin
>>
>>18683741
Hmm, I think maybe my research has exacerbated my outlook, but I started studying human behavior because I wanted to be able to quantify it, due to my own inability to understand it.

Actually, the data indicate men don't go for hyper intelligent women, which may be part of the problem. IQ is a very flawed instrument, but from the g factor perspective,I am in the 99.8 percentile.

>the too intelligent to reproduce

But really women like myself are not desirable long term. I act and think in some very "masculine" fashions and outside of academics in various fields I have not met eligible bachelors who could keep up with me intellectually. So inevitably I end up looking like a pompous cunt and create animosity in my partner who feels upset about the intelligence disparity. This is why, I believe, the "lower your standards" paradigm has been so catastrophic for me - it only makes my partner come to hate me.

My current partner is uneducated, but holy Christ we have legitimate conversations all day every day about politics that I find intellectually interesting.
>>
>>18683785
Yeah, but the moment we grasped the idea of a purpose we went beyond that. Purpose isn't about what nature intends for you, it's about what you think nature intends for you. And reproduction being the overarching purpose of biological life is only a theory. A pretty bad one, if you think about it, because it's meaningless, it's just a mechanism used to keep the species alive. So the species stays alive for the purpose of staying alive. See the issue?

There are other theories out there, for instance that our purpose is to observe the universe.
>>
>>18683797
You realize that the majority of women around me want a man to

A) Provide for them

B) Go huntin and fishin with

C) Have sex with

That's about it. That's why I'm single and I'm 33. Don't argue that men aren't intellectual enough. I spend all my time talking about stuff like that. I would love to talk to people about shit like that.
>>
>>18683834
I'm only talking about the statistics. I cannot say anything outside aggregates I am familiar with in my understanding. Generally, men dislike women who are higher status and more intelligent than them. When you're in the 99.8 centile, there are very few men who won't be turned off from you outright.
>>
>>18683528
Socially retarded 9/10 24y/o here if you put up with some of my retardation i will love you and make you preggo and happy in life as long as you don't cross my extremely reasonable boundaries. Don't be abusive don't hide how you actually feel about something don't cheat that's pretty much it.
>>
>>18683858
I haven't seen the statistics (and for some reason doubt there are any because Sociology doesn't really touch on that.)

Men have different likes and dislikes. I personally prefer women who have super short hair, are kinky and smart. If they have similar interests it puts me over the moon.

That being said either you are happy in your relationship or you aren't. If you aren't then you need to step up. If you are then just enjoy it.

You do need to discuss kids with him and if you are serious about it being such a big part of your life then you need to find someone who wants to marry you then adopt with you.
>>
>>18683895
I love that you admit you are socially retarded to OP : ). Honestly anons are the best.
>>
>>18683797

Quantifying human behavior is one thing. It has a general usefulness. Quantifying your OWN behavior by these statistics is another. It's fucking pointless.

You know for a fact that no study can account for every variable that makes you YOU. A study can aggregate demographic data to demonstrate a trend, but it doesn't account for individual real fucking life.

Slaving your own mental state and rationalism to these quantifications is a nasty lie. Scientific logic is a yoke that's broken every decade by new findings and improved studies.

Maybe your research has been comforting in the past, but now it's ruling your life. Your mind is human, and you do not know the things you do not know. Even if your findings have lead you to believe one thing, a simple discovery could switch your paradigm, easily. Just looking at science's path in the last 100 years should demonstrate that.

I think you should switch tactics in understanding human behavior. Maybe try to come at it from the humanities end, because most of the great thinkers knew both.
>>
>>18683528
Marriage gives you a LOT of power over your partner. Basically it is a 50% chance of losing half your stuff to a woman and having to pay her anyhow more stuff the rest of your life (Alimony).

Why can you not be "happy" without doing that to a man?
>>
>>18683528
Im a couple years younger than you but I'd be happy to fill up your womb ;)
>>
>>18683528
Change your goals in life. If you feel getting married and having kids is your ultimate plan, come up with something new. Maybe the pursuit of a new goal will introduce you to someone who will finally get you. Don't give up, and be sure to ease off the drinking.
>>
>>18683608
Talk to him about it.
>>
>>18683608
First off, and I can not recommend this enough to everybody, get a therapist. Secondly,
>given the primaprimary function of all species is to reproduce their genetics
>I, either failing or being incapable of doing this, am ultimately a waste of space and resources.
how in the hell did you get from point A to point B? Humans are social by nature to be able to provide assistance to those who need it, strengthening the species as a whole. Go look up Gay Uncle Theory. You clearly have above-average talents, try putting them to use.
>>
>>18683528
hahahahahahahaha feminism failed you. you wasted your best years on your career and sexual liberation made access to sex cheap. men don't have to marry you to get sex.
>>
>>18684065
>hahahahahahahaha feminism failed you. you wasted your best years on your career and sexual liberation made access to sex cheap.
Did you fail to read the part where it says that she has difficulty reproducing due to her disease dipshit?
>>
>>18683528
>likely very infertile
I'd fix you up with three loads a day to test that hypothesis, but I understand that's not your primary concern
>>
>>18683528
You are at least 20 years from the end of your child-bearing days, so it is more than a bit premature to give up.

And if the worst case scenario works out, consider this. As a PhD you are evidently planning on a life of teaching and/or research. Those CAN be seen as alternative roads to immortality.

As a childless university professor I may not be passing on my genes, but I am reproducing aspects of me in at least some of the students who stay awake in my classes.
>>
if you're gonna kill yourself, do it vigilante style
workout, get super roided and buff, and kill a bunch of druglords or criminals

I don't get why people who want to die never do this, just shows how selfish and self-centered suicidal people are.
>>
>>18684261
Suicidal people don't even have the drive to live. How the fuck are they suppose to get motivated enough to get buff?
>>
>>18683564
Fuck off. My mom is the best mother there could ever be and the only reason I have grown up as good as I have. Single parent beats growing up in a shitty family where you get 0 support, have an abusive fucks for parents or have them fight all the time. Having no dad around didn't fuck me up in any way and shit like this just really pisses me off. I don't care what science men say, I have first hand seen that a single parent can be perfectly fine. You can't make up being a shit mom by making sure the child also has a dad.
>>
>>18683572
and how do men measure their worth
>>
>>18684207
>20 years from the end of your child-bearing days
You need to read more
Having a kid at 47 comes with a >10% chance of Down Syndrome
>>
>>18684734
honestly mate this is anecdote. I'll just counter your single experience growing up in a single parent household with my own single experience in one and say that it was inferior to a two parent household. You're making a straw man by comparing your experience with the worst imaginable type of two parent household.
>>
>>18683528
Allright, to begin with, reproduction is not the primary human purpose. The greatest universal purpose is existing, reproduction is merely a tool for humans to keep existing. You can't very well fail at the goal of existing where you live, unless you, well, kill yourself. So don't do that, especially since it sorta opposes what you want to achieve.

Reading this sorta made me smile a little bit. My mother was in the same situation having been diagnosed with infertility while an older man was having an affair with her. They ended up naming me after the gynecologist.

That aside, I personally am afraid of commitment for several reasons, and I think a lot of men feel the same way:

Firstly we see a lot of marriages ending in divorce, the wife getting custody and the father ending in a single apartment, broken and alone. That's probably my No. 2 fear after death.

Secondly a lot of guys visualise a goal, typically a career one, and postpone everything else until after they have managed to reach that goal, and fear that getting married now would deprive them of a future. It's what keeps us going. (I had been dating an older woman before, and her trying to make me promise I'd never leave her when I had barely graduated high school was well, scary. It makes you feel trapped, even if you love the person). That doesn't matter most guys don't ever want to marry, but especially with younger guys that is definitely a factor. This is a big issue not just to you, but to many other people, since by the time most women want to start settling down, guys just aren't ready.

With your current partner, you could maybe make it seem like less of a threat by coming up with a prenup, like that you wouldn't ask for a share of your partner's earned property and that you would default to equal custody with the children unless mutually agreed otherwise, and have it verified by a notary. (1/2)
>>
>>18684831
But don't give up. You seem practically minded and considering you are working on a PhD you already have a bright future in front of you. You will find someone eventually, if you are as smart and kind as reading the thread would make me believe. You can always have children through adoption, and who knows, maybe you'll end up getting pregnant the same way I happened.
>>
>>18683528
>has diagnosed BPD and SAD
>has some genetic disorder slowly rendering her infertile
>likely to have autism too
>wants a kid
You must be incredibly selfish. People with your health profile should have no interest in having children. Add to that the fact that your partners are fat high school drop-outs unable to keep a job... I'm sorry to be so crude, but this screams shit genes and shit parents. Save your potential offspring from this fate and adopt or accept that motherhood isn't something for you and pursue other things in life.

And if you wonder why men are leaving you - it might be because of your mental illnesses. Or because you are pushy and ask them to marry you instead of waiting for them to ask you. Even simple men know that settling down with a desperate and mentally unwell woman is a bad idea.
>>
>>18683528
>so i'm in this bad place and i don't feel good
hmm yes I see
>Should I kill myself?
wow that escalated quickly

I mean I'm 26 and you sound like just the kind of girl I'm looking for. An educated not-fat extremely loving girl who wants marriage and kids? Like damn, where do you live?
>>
>>18684908
and to add some shit:
If you're not going around killing people or molesting children, you're actually doing great as a human being.

Everyone is pointless. Having a point is a made up concept. Everything just is. You are, people are, things are. Yolo, so don't give up.
>>
>>18683528
>I am in a very happy relationship
>Should I kill myself?
Women.txt
No, don't kill yourself over feeling biologically useless, or whatever nonsense. There's a ton of people who are outright detriments to humanity. The only bad thing you do is take up a little space.

>>18683585
Marriage doesn't actually lock people down. It just makes breaking up more painful. Keeping someone around by making the prospect of breaking up shittier (as opposed to making staying together an attractive option) makes for a shit atmosphere anyway, especially if you intend to raise a kid in it.
>>
What if I offered to impregnate you if you married me? I'm 28, poor and I want a family. I'm not fat and I'm not short.
>>
>>18685507 Likely to have autism, too.
>>
>>18683528
...do you ask them their opinions on marriage before the 2 year point? roasties never cease to amaze with their stupidity
>>
>women
>educated
>degree
>unhappy
>no self worth

Was Nietzsche right?
>>
I have no sympathy for you at all.

I am an unemployed broke man who would gladly marry you and have a kid with you, I would never cheat.

You would never find this acceptable though because I have no money to offer.

MEN DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED OR HAVE KIDS ANYMORE BECAUSE WOMEN CAN DESTROY THEIR LIFE IN A DIVORCE

THEY ALMOST ALWAYS WILL STEAL THE CHILDREN IN A DIVORCE, GET ALIMONY/CHILD-SUPPORT, POSSIBLY GET THE HOUSE, AND THEN FUCK SOME OTHER GUY IN THE SAME HOUSE AS HIS CHILDREN
>>
>>18686922
I'm a girl and I wouldn't date you, not only because you're unemployed but because you have autism and autism is hereditary
>>
>>18686973
I have a professionally tested IQ in the top 3% of the population, 128.

Everyone at my level of intelligence is weird.
>>
>>18686973
You wouldn't marry a broke man even if he didn't have autism.
>>
I don't know, OP. You sound pretty great to me. I'd be happy to spend time with you if we knew each other IRL. I hope it all works out for you :) and I hope you realize that you're worth something just for being you
>>
>>18687030
You're probably right, unless he had other redeeming qualities broke dudes are a no-go. My daddy always told me broke dudes are burdens of society that should be exterminated for the good of humanity. Not kidding
>>
>>18687039
>Openly admitting you're worthless enough to demand to leech off someone else

heh, ok
>>
>>18687039
I'm an unemployed broke dude that can bench 250lbs for 3 reps and could kill your dad with my bare hands.
>>
>>18687038
I'm sort of worried that you're seeing someone who you know isn't able to give you what you need out of a relationship, though. That doesn't sound completely right to me. But you would know better than me either way
>>
>>18683605
It's illegal to marry a baby
>>
>>18687043
??? Don't get me wrong he also taught me how to be independent and such and such but he always did lean towards the right side. So I guess the Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, lol
>>18687044
Yeah, well, muscles don't mean anything when you have a shotgun
>>
>>18687053
What you basically said is that people who are not profitable to you are worthless and should be exterminated.

Basically you're a whore deep down to the way you think
>>
This thread is a shitshow
>>
>>18687050
It's probably legal in some Arab country where they rape boys.
>>
>>18687070
T. Unemployed
Meh. You know what they say success breed envy
>>
i think joining mensa could be a way to meet some single intelligent men, idfk. op you need to hqve more frinds. having a baby won't make you happy in the long term.
>>
File: thinking.png (2KB, 80x90px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
2KB, 80x90px
>>18687155
OP, is this you replying to your own thread?
>>
Making a decision about what you're going to do is more important than anything else, OP. It's the indecision, the drifting through life, that's painful. All I can do is listen to you, I doubt I can convince you of anything.
>>
>>18687081
I'm a welloff guy and this attitude is despicable.
>>
>>18687081
>you can't be broke if you have a job
Silver spoon, please.
>>
File: 1504109033382.png (2KB, 159x152px) Image search: [Google]
1504109033382.png
2KB, 159x152px
You're probably pretty insufferable.
>>
>>18687155to add, you seem very socially isolated, having more friends will bring you pleasure and happiness. having a boyfriend is great but you can't rely so heavily on them emotionally.
>>
Have you been to a therapist to see if you have autism? I am a woman who studied a statistics major and some of my friends with Aspergers fit the profile of being a smart, nice girl who has trouble with maintaining romantic relationships.
>>
>>18687081
Y-you criticise me leeching of guys so that must mean you're unemployed!

Nice logic there. If your only value is your cunt, carry on, it's probably your only way of making a living.
>>
you throw yourself at chads, you deserve everything bad that they do to you, fuck you whore

the old chad will replace you too sunshine, what a horrible faith to be just above avarage, you get to taste the prvilege of what beautiful ppl recieve but only for short periods
>>
>>18683528
My mom had me at 40 and my sister at 42. It's not too late.

What's your doctorite in? There are men who wanna get married. I'm one. Be upfront that you're looking for long term relationships
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.