[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone dated someone significantly lower tier than they are?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1503043013969.jpg (64KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1503043013969.jpg
64KB, 1000x665px
Has anyone dated someone significantly lower tier than they are?

There is a girl at my gym who is probably 5/10 but we seem to be a great match.

Im not really sure if I should make a move as she is a step down in looks from females I usually hang around with but something about her keeps drawing me to her.
>>
>>18683426
>meet someone you really click with
>worry about 1/10 bullshit attractiveness scale
Don't date her my dude
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (509KB, 535x538px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
509KB, 535x538px
I feel the same way. Maybe 3-5/10 girl. We talk for hours on end, we're like best friends, and I don't know why, but there's something pulling me in. I see myself in a relationship with her, but she's not that attractive. I've been friends (and wanted to remain friends) with girls who were 5/10 and been friends and remained friends with girls who were a lot more attractive than her, but something just pulls me into her.
>>
>>18683444
>>18683426
>I feel like I really connect with this person, and I want to date her even If she isn't that pretty. What is happening to me anons??!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I

No, seriously pals. As cliche and sometimes void as it can become, love is real. So enjoy motherfucker, few things are more worthy than romantic love. Even if sometimes don't last that long. From my experience, those kind of relationships are the ones that actually meant something. Banging hot girls is fucking great but dating someone you actually love. Damn, that is truly something.
>>
>>18683426
Rule of thumb is that if a girl makes you feel feels while you are totally sober and have your clothes on you probably have a real thing going on.
>>
>>18683426
sounds like your sense of shame is letting you get in the way of truly loving her
>>
everyone is different, but I simply could not do it. I dated a girl I had excellent chemistry with and had a lot in common, only problem was she was a grossly overweight 3/10. I tried going out with her anyways hoping that my personal connection with her would make her more attractive, but it didn't The longer I dated her the less attracted I was to her and she knew it too. I stopped wanting to have sex, cheated on her twice, and finally said enough was enough and broke up with despite her not wanting to still. I swore I;d never make that mistake again no matter what sort of connection i had with a girl I was not physically attracted to.
>>
>>18683469
For the longest time I thought it was Rick Astley that sung that song.
>>
>>18683426
I have a cute redhead, well if I asked anybody they might say like 5/10, but I think she's perfect

try spending more time with her you might grow to like her
>>
>>18683426
>Has anyone dated someone significantly lower tier than they are?
I am married to a guy who isn't as good looking as me.

People comment on it, and the jokes can be annoying. He sometimes feels a little insecure about it, and I am sorry he's hurt. It is a little frustrating to deal with, but I'm really married to my best friend, and we are one of the happiest couples I've ever seen.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.