[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I deeply loved a girl. Not just any passion or crush, it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I deeply loved a girl. Not just any passion or crush, it was actual love. Unfortunately she began dating one of my friends instead. And it hurts.

It's been like two weeks and I can't seem to get over it or stop thinking about her. What do I do?

Cutting all contact is impossible but I've been avoiding it as much as I can.
>>
bat your friend
>>
why don't yuo just bat him
>>
>>18683265
>I deeply loved a girl.
How long were you with her anon?
>>
>>18683288
Almost one year, but love is not about time.

I've been with other girls for much longer and I don't feel 5% of what I felt for this one. Sometimes you just strike the perfect connection, you feel right at home when you are with them regardless of where you are, you could easily see yourself living the rest of your life by their side and you can't stop thinking about them for a single second and life becomes really much more difficult because of this.
>>
>>18683265
What did you do to piss her off where she would exact revenge on you by dating your friend?
>>
>>18683382
Nothing. I repeatedly moved out of my way to help her, I always listened to her when she was depressed (she does have a clinical case of crippling depression and anxiety) and I was always nice, not even once did I ever come close to hurting her. Guess I was too nice and clingy, since in the end she repeatedly says she loves me -- as a friend, so I got friendzoned.

That guy was a friend we had in common.
>>
>>18683392
>she does have a clinical case of crippling depression and anxiety
She doesnt sound like someone worth pursuing in the first place. Learn your lesson and don't fall in love with crazy people
>>
>>18683398
That's good future advice but what do I do now that I already love her? I've been trying hard to unlove but it seems impossible.
>>
>>18683405
abundance mindset and regular meditation
>>
>>18683265
Two weeks is still fresh in terms of heartache. I'd say give it half a year or a year and you'll be over her
>>
>>18683265

You loved her, she didn't love you. Move on.
>>
I know the feel op.

Broke up 2 weeks ago. Just over a year long relationship

She wanted to experience girls, before settling down, and travel around for a year or two, After she told me she wanted kids and to marry me. She also had anxiety and depression.

I fucking hate her guts now and am starting to realise how shit the relationship was, and how it was one sided. Did everything for that bitch and it still wasnt enough.

Focus on yourself. Download tinder, chat up cuties. You'll get over it in no time. That's what im doing. Good luck man.
>>
>>18683392
I'm not buying that. You likely insulted her or pissed her off or played with her emotions because you felt insecure and now you're crying like a douchebag because you fucked up and she left you. If she said she loved you then she meant it. You were either too pussy to make a move thus leaving her wondering or you insulted her or both.
>>
>>18683513
Yeah you are right dude I actually hit her daily and killed her family happy now?
>>
>>18683568
Did you do anything that might make her more depressed? Check out other girls? Pick on her specific insecurities? Push buttons? When someone is depressed these things can be extremely hurtful. Did you guys talk? If so then it was likely you. Did you ever tell her YOUR feelings for her?
>>
Serously are you asking for advive online lol
>>
>>18683265
probably because they remind her of you, but it sounds like she isnt worth your time anyways
>>
>>18683581
Anon, we met through a political debate. She contacted me privately after the debate to recommend me some books since I showed interest on a certain subject while we debated. So we talked. And talked, and talked.

She was going through very tough depression at the time so she easily shared some heavy stuff with me, stuff that I wouldn't share easily with the closest of my friends.

I always gave her full support and she seemed to fully appreciate it. She'd seek me to talk thorough the entire day, sometimes at like 2AM or 3AM. Yes, she is a very damaged person with many psychological problems who went through very heavy stuff, ranging from parents dying while she was still young to persecution because of her ideological beliefs to psychological torture by some dickheads. I fully understood her condition and did all I could to help her.

I eventually developed a crush on her. She probably noticed me and asked me if I liked her, then she said she liked me too. I was really happy by then. One week or two after that we met and such. Then the semester began (we're in university) and she told me that she did not want to start a relationship because she is afraid she would get hurt and it'd impede her academic progress. I understand fully since a huge part of her depression was because of, as I said, psychological torture done by her previous romantic partners, so she had severe trusting issues.

I told myself I'd just take it slowly like I did before, she'd eventually open up for me again.

That's when things get weird. She started virtually dating some other guy one month later. But he was a dick and would constantly hurt her, and she would come running to me to tell me about how broken she was like almost every single day.

She hurt me severely like twice during that time.

Then they broke up months later. I confessed again but she said she "loved me, but not like that". And one week later began dating the friend we have in common.

I never hurt her. She did.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.