[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /adv/, first time poster and i dont know what to do. I started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1488687143835.jpg (40KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488687143835.jpg
40KB, 720x1280px
hi /adv/, first time poster and i dont know what to do. I started dating this girl my second semester of freshman year of college (im currently going into my first semester of junior year) and she was everything to me. long story short, she dumped me after 4 months or so (i had a lot of personal issues that ive since worked out) and at the time, i was upset for about 3 days and then i just downloaded tinder. basically a month after this first girl dumped me, i started dating this other girl i had met on tinder and i thought i was basically over that first girl, even though i wasnt as infatuated with my now girlfriend, but now, i seriously miss the first girl and since she dumped me we've talked a little bit but nothing serious. I dont want to fuck up my girlfriend because i really do care about her and its been over a year, but i still have really strong feelings for the first girl and less feelings for my girlfriend. i mean what the fuck do i do? how can i get over this old relationship that ended more than a year ago? ty
>>
File: woohoo.jpg (58KB, 366x290px) Image search: [Google]
woohoo.jpg
58KB, 366x290px
>>18682961
I wish I had your problems, never had that sort of happiness or loss in my life. My fucking life is nothing compared to yours.
>>
>>18682961
Pretend your ex never existed, block her and ignore her. It wont be easy, but every other move will literally fuck your life even worse.

>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.
>>
Roleplay with your new gf by having her wear a wig the colour and style of you're old gf's hair and calling her you're old gf's name. Chicks dig role playing.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.