[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>was my birthday yesterday >every year, less and less people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1359127000133.jpg (186KB, 500x376px)
1359127000133.jpg
186KB, 500x376px
>was my birthday yesterday
>every year, less and less people wish me it
>feeling older (24) and my social circle is disappearing
>yet, I do have a small group of friends who mean the world to me
>still really bummed that I don't have a huge social circle anymore

How do I not let something so trivial bother me?
>>
>>18682493
It's as simple as you say. Just be happy with the friends you have. I only have a few good friends and thats all i need. I can always find some people to hang out with. Dont let it bother you my man.
>>
>>18682493
Welcome to being an adult. You are not special, and your birthday doesn't mean shit. It will continue to not mean shit until you are so old that the cold hand of death is resting upon your shoulder and it's actually a miracle you've managed to stave it off for another year.

Also, I don't know a single adult with a huge social circle. As you grow up you start shedding extraneous acquaintances. Your life becomes busier, and you start spending your increasingly limited free time with the people that are most important.

Enjoy.
>>
gotta realize that it's common and typical

i stopped celebrating my birthday just so that I wouldn't have to celebrate anyone elses
>>
Happy birthday

You've got a shit ton more to go through :/
>>
>>18682493
You could always make some new friends.
>>
>be me
>22, turning 23 in october
>every birthday it has rained
>every birthday night i spend in my car alone
>5-10 people with me happy birthday

at least my mom and sister love me
>>
>>18682522
Is it too late? Are my early 20s really over?
>>
>>18682557
Yes you dummy. You're not a fucking child any more.
>>
>>18682567
Well, I liked being somewhere in between. I guess it's time to start considering suicide
>>
>>18682582
I feel like you missed the point of the other anon's reply
>You're not a fucking child any more.
Doesn't mean your life is officially over it just means that you gotta find new fun in being an adult.
>>
>>18682590
Thanks for clarifying, Anon. How do I make the best of the rest of my 20s?
>>
>>18682632
Difficult to say considering everyone is different, I used to play a lot of video games but as I grew up I took up programming as a hobby and Have felt very content with that replacing it. I also found a bunch of new genres of music that is love and just a whole heap of new stuff that as a kid I wasn't really smart enough to do
>>
It was my 25th birthday two days ago and I noticed that I had fewer texts and Facebook posts than previous years too. But you know what? I didn't care, because my family and good friends, the people I care about the most, did take time to wish me a happy birthday. Everyone else is just doing it out of politeness when Facebook reminds them.
>>
>>18682883
You know what, I always change my birthday on FB.
Fuck people who dont know when my birthday is and who are not invited, I dont want their wishes.
My best people (family) will always wish me.
>>
>>18682883
It was my 33rd birthday two weeks ago. I honestly forgot about it because I had better things to do.
>>
>>18682911
I'd be lying if I said I knew all my friends' birthdays. Maybe it is because Facebook is so convenient, but when was the last time you made a friend, asked them when their birthday is AND remembered it? Just because I don't know which day it is, doesn't mean I don't value your friendship. Playing games with your social circle like that is not healthy and it's just going to cause resentment
>>
>>18682557

JUMP!

a more genuine and self-centered life has to begin.

sex get better, also
>>
>>18682918
If I value our friendship I will invite the person
Although, I dont even have a "circle"... Maybe this is the reason, ha ha.
>>
Just remind yourself that innocent children are being raped and tortured in Washington DC and across the world. That really puts life into perspective.

Having a small group of friends vs being raped and tortured hmmmmmmm
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.