[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend is tranny >started trying to transition >gave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pam-poovey-fish.jpg (57KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
pam-poovey-fish.jpg
57KB, 650x365px
>friend is tranny
>started trying to transition
>gave up on it
>now is just a depressed dude
>>
>>18682365
what do I do to help
>>
>>18682368
Give more background on the situation to give us some context to work with.
>>
>>18682405
what do you need to know
>>
>>18682410
The story, ya dingus. Why your friend began transition, what you know about how he went through the process, why he stopped, what he plans to do next, etcetera.
>>
>>18682424
hes very private, but I know he has breasts, he stopped transitioning because he felt he had no possibility of passing and it was pointless if he was just going to be a mockery of a female rather than being close enough to actually be treated as female
>>
>>18682443
A big part of passing is putting the effort in. A lot of people just have shitty facial structure for whatever they're trying to transition to, but that can be fixed with plastic surgery and clever makeup. It's probably better to be an ugly tranny than be a depressed guy who is always wondering what could've been. Tell them to go post in one of those passing threads on /lgbt/, assuming he's not totally fucked they should be able to give some advice on what needs to be done to make him look more passable.
>>
>>18682443
Those in particular are some complicated issues that would be best handled by a mental healthcare professional who has experience with gender identity and LGBT+ issues. You are a good friend for wanting to help your pal, but these specific circumstances might be a little out of the average person's ability to help with.

What type of social/family support does your friend have? Any employment, school, hobbies, or other things that give his life meaning?
>>
>>18682467
>A big part of passing is putting the effort in
Very true.
>Tell them to go post in one of those passing threads on /lgbt/
Those threads are much more about tearing down someone else's self-esteem than giving helpful advice on passing, from what I have seen.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.