[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why doesn't vaginal penetration feel good for me? I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

why doesn't vaginal penetration feel good for me? I know most women don't orgasm from vaginal penetration, but shouldn't it at least feel good?
>>
>>18682292
Because you chopped your dick, your vagina is fake
>>
>>18682292
if you are wet or lubed+aroused and it still doesnt feel good, you should see a doctor to make sure there isnt something physiologically wrong
>>
Imagine trying to push a baby out your coot schute if it were as sensitive as your clit
There's a reason why it's not that sensitive
>>
>>18682322
Doctor says there's nothing wrong with it

>>18682326
But apparently you're meant to at least feel something
>>
>>18682330
For women there's more of an emotional aspect to getting off, do you actually like the person or is it a one time thing
>>
>>18682339
I'm not talking about getting off/orgasm, I'm talking about feeling pleasure or a pleasant sensation from vaginal stimulation.
>>
How long have you been having sex?

I felt almost nothing for like the first month after I started having sex. It started feeling good later.
>>
>>18682385
2-3 years, although I only have sex maybe 5-10 times a year
>>
>>18682292
What does it feel like?
>>
>>18682445
It just feels like something going in and out of my vagina.
>>
>>18682458
Do you get turned on? When you do, what do you want?
>>
File: post sponsored by MagicWand.jpg (294KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
post sponsored by MagicWand.jpg
294KB, 1500x1500px
>>18682458
Congratulations. You are normal. Try to flick your bean while he humps you to oblivion or focus in your head on the whole scene and or get into your kinks.

Just try to not tell your partner stuff like
>are you done yet?
>cant you hurry up?
Because it really suck for boys when you arent enjoyibg yourself at all. Pic related?
>>
>>18682469
I don't know, I guess on an intellectual level the idea of someone having their way with me turns me on, but that doesn't translate into actual physical pleasure

So the idea of it is arousing, but when it actually happens it does nothing for me, does that make sense?
>>
>>18682487
Is oral sex pleasurable for you?
>>
>>18682490
Nah, I just pretend to like it so the men don't get upset or confused.
>>
>>18682498
>be girl
>want A, say B, expect C
Well played femanon. How do you expect your lover to get better at the game when you lie to him about results?

Do you even fap?
>>
>>18682517
how can they get better at the game when literally everything everyone has tried hasn't worked?

I've had my entire body stimulated in almost every way possible, I don't seem to have any erogenous zones or things that give me sexual pleasure, unfortunately

When I was a teenager I masturbated a LOT, clitoral stimulation, but after a while my orgasms became very weak and then I only masturbated to get to sleep and that's all, not for pleasure.

it's been like almost a decade since I've had a good orgasm, my orgasms are so shitty and weak, even if I take a very long break from masturbation
>>
>>18682498
What does feel good to you? Do you even know how to get yourself off?
>>
>>18682525
Go see a doctor. Your hormones are probably all sorts of fucked up.
>>
>>18682525
Congratulations, you are broken girl. Good news is you dont need orgasm to have a baby. Bad news is you will have to fake you like a sex to keep boys interested.

Your last try is go see doctor to check hormones and or try to start / stop taking birth controll.
>>
For me at least, it feels just weird and uncomfortable if I'm not in a sexual head-space, and turned on. If I'm in the right mood, it feels nice.
>>
>>18682553
It's never felt uncomfortable for me, so maybe I don't feel any pleasure because I'm too loose?
>>
>>18682596
>too loose
How many fingers can you fit inside? 2? Whole fist? And what happens when you clamp down your kegel muscles?
>>
>>18682734
2-3 fingers unaroused, more if aroused

I've tried kegel exercises but they're still not that strong even if I clamp down really hard on my fingers
>>
>>18682768
That is not loose, that is average. Anyway your best bet is to see doc, do blood test and try various hormonal anticonceptions. Maybe some hormonal imbalance will make you horny as you were before.

If not, give up and buy your partner dragon sleeve.
>>
>>18682367
Without the emotions you probably won't feel much. Your vagina is fine
>>
>>18682987
What have emotions got to do with physical stimulation?!
>>
Tbh I don't think vaginal penetration feels physically good unless you are inherently extremely submissive, like the feeling of being violated, or are conditioned by someone else to enjoy it. In most cases penetrative sex feels way better for the guy than it does for the women.
>>
>>18682992
Most everything, pain can become pleasure by virtue of your state of
Mind and Emotion
>>
>>18683038
How exactly does one turn pain into pleasure?
>>
Female here, Sex doesn't feel good at all and possibly bad. Go lesbian, it helps to just fuffill emotional needs. But if you can't even get off by yourself or a vibrator or you need to figure something out. Because it might me a medical issue.
>>
Foreplay and fingers first will get you wet and loosen you up. Also, a lot of guys like to just shove it in which rarely feels good. He should go in with just the tip of his cock and then give you a little more as you are ready. Put your hands on his stomach or pelvis and control his thrusts until full thrusts start to feel good. Also, try different positions, again slowly. These should help out a lot.
>>
>>18682992
Female sexual arousal disorder (FSAD) is real, and has psychological, physiological and physical causes. It's a layered issue, and if you're suffering from it, you may have some unresolved mental blocks regarding sexual stimulation, based on the feelings and events you associate with vaginal penetration. It is also possible the doctor who said you are "just fine" is unqualified or unconcerned with your well-being. Doctors are human, with limitations, hangups and psychoses just like everybody else. Talk to a psychologist, if you can afford it. If not, Esther Perel has a lot to say on this specific subject. Google her.
>>
>>18682292

Could be any number of things...

- not into the guy

- he isn't setting the stage right and putting on the right moves

- you are not in touch with yourself sexually and don't know what you like and what gets you off
>>
>>18683124
By not being an attention seeking contrarian.
>>
>>18682525
See a different doctor. If even rubbing your clit does nothing, something with your body is wrong.
>>
>>18682292
Foreplay foreplay foreplay foreplay, followed by more foreplay.

Get that channel lubed up to overflowing. Add lube out of a bottle or tube if needed.
>>
>>18684275
Dont use too much lube
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.