[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start going to the gym everyday >seeing results come fast,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>start going to the gym everyday
>seeing results come fast, loving every second of it
>feel more confident now than I ever have my whole life
>sudden urgency to get a girlfriend kicks in

What now /adv/? I feel I'm confident enough to pick up a good looking girl, but I just don't know how to approach them. I've always felt like going up to a girl out of nowhere would be perceived as weird, and I feel like I need an excuse to talk to one. Again, I think I'm confident enough to talk to them, but I really don't know when the right time is to talk to them.

How do I go up to a girl and start a conversation without coming off as weird?
>>
>>18682273
Make it seem like you have business that isn't just picking up a chick

>chick sitting at bar
>walk over to bar and ask bartender for a drink
>while waiting for your drink, strike up conversation

another example

>see grill in isle of store
>look at something near where she is
>ask her for her opinion

approach girls in social situations

avoid going up to them when you're at the gym, coffee shop, library, etc. They aren't there to interact with you or anyone else for that matter. If a girl goes to a bar, it's cause she is looking to be social that night
>>
>>18682293
These are good points, but say for example, I was in the middle of class or something. I wouldn't want to talk to any girls out of the blue after being in the same class as them for so long; how would I approach something like that?

Also, what are some other places I could find people willing to socialize?
>>
>>18682273
>sudden urgency to get a girlfriend kicks in

May you not fall into a pit of resentment, anon.

Half of /fit/ are maladjusted robots with muscle. And use it as a feedback loop.

Be optimistic but realisitc.
Keep trying in the face of rejection
>>
>>18682305
I agree, I'm not overly narcissistic or anything and I know my weaknesses, I just want to flirt with a few chicks and see if I can get lucky enough to find one who'll commit to a relationship; only problem is I'm a bit lost on how to actually start conversations with these people without coming off as weird or spontaneous.
>>
>>18682312
Don't expect to meet your girlfriend anytime soon. Finding the right one takes a lot of time, effort and patience. Just keep in mind taking action is the most important thing, but always expect to fail the firsr few times.

Give yourself time anon, you' ll find her.
>>
>>18682464
Thanks anon, I have no plans of rushing a relationship, but I definitely want to talk to some more girls and that's what I'm struggling the most with.
>>
File: self-esteem-diagram.jpg (14KB, 343x252px) Image search: [Google]
self-esteem-diagram.jpg
14KB, 343x252px
What can i do to increase my confidence and self esteem?
I'm 26 Years old, 6'3, an ok body, not a especially rich dude, but I'm financially well, sometimes people even tell me I'm good-looking
But no matter how i try, i do not feel this way, i can even agree i'm not a ugly man, but i do not feel like anything special either .. hell, i feel like thrash sometimes. I started to develop depression at 14, and it built up for worse at 15 ... I got better since then but not 100%, because I still struggle with that because I often feel like I'm wasting my life, especially for not picking up girls. Therapy and antidepressants do not help me at all, antidepressants are okay at first but only make me feel worse on long term, so i do not consider any of these options anymore.
I'm shy but i can talk, start a conversation, but i wish i was well spoken to them, however it seems i'm not interesting enough for them to get attracted by me.
Getting any kind of dating and sex seems to depend on whether I'm lucky or not at the time, it's very hard to deal with that. Anything related to sex and dating is extremely hard for me to get.
I live in a country town, not the best place for good parties and also do not have a lot of friends ... that definitively does not help my situation at all.
Maybe there's more about me I could tell but I'm afraid it would become a boring thread, so ... taking all that into account
What advice can you guys give me? Anyone with similar experiences? Any strategies or tips on how can I improve my success?
I know it's important not be seem as a weak man or a pussy, however people have no clue of my weaknesses, only if i tell them, but i keep it all to myself but i need at least get better on dating!Because it sucks when i get a girlfriend but i can't tell the exact number of how many girls i had sex with, because it's low, I'm sure i would feel better with myself having a more active sex life.
Sorry for any errors, English is not my first language
Thanks
>>
>>18682603
did you mean to make a new thread?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.