[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl I'm interested in has a boyfriend according

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: dc491fc.jpg (152KB, 1439x1404px) Image search: [Google]
dc491fc.jpg
152KB, 1439x1404px
So this girl I'm interested in has a boyfriend according to friends. She gave me her number one night and added me on the zuccbook. I can't seem to find anything about her boyfriend anywhere.

I asked her to hangout during the weekend but she said that she has a friend staying over.

How should I proceed? Is there no hope?
>>
Friends probably told you that to stop you in your tracks and save the women for themselves.
>>
>>18682250
The friends I asked are girls.
>>
>>18682258
They probably know she isn't interested in you so maybe they're just trying to save you from embarrassment.
>>
>>18682246
Already gave you an excuse at attempt one, do not proceed. Just lay low and keep it friendly, interesting, and exciting, if she cums around it'll be obv.

I hope you have a lot of energy and resources anon, she is the type that requires it.
>>
You should have asked if another time besides the weekend would have worked for her, that way, you would know if she would have been interested in spending time with you.
>>
>>18682294
>>18682285

Sent her a meme this morning
Respond with "haha, nice". Just going to hold back till she starts a convo.
>>
>>18682311
Yeah, don't come off as needy or desperate. Start a conversation when you actually have something to talk about other than "when do you want to go on a date with me".
>>
>>18682285
this
you're fucked, op
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.