[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be happy >22 years old in community college >self

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Pinky-and-the-Brain.jpg (86KB, 684x384px) Image search: [Google]
Pinky-and-the-Brain.jpg
86KB, 684x384px
I want to be happy
>22 years old in community college
>self teaching programming
>5'4" lol :,(
>girls always flake me on for dates or reject me
>I don't cold approach
>So I guess forever friendzone no matter how funny I am
>Reason I started education after highschool so late cause I'm an introverted loser fuck.
>Sure I'll be just as depressed and lonely in an actual college too
>I feel like my youth is rotting away
>I have noodle limbs and a little belly. So skinny fat.
>Cousins suspect I'm gay and call me fag
>One of them has a hot ass girlfriend
>I get mad and depressed

Should I just become a musician and pursuit fame and fortune? I think I'm going to have to live an extraordinary life so I can be seen as ordinary. Level the playing field I guess. I want more friends and I want a gf or girls. Fuck life. I'm in the bathroom of my shitty retail job trying to maintain my composure. I think about suicide sometimes.
>>
>>18682223
You wanna be happy?

Learn to enjoy yourself. Do things you enjoy, try new things you may or may not enjoy. If you can't even enjoy yourself how do you expect anyone else to?

Your story is about as generic as they come.

Soon as you start victimizing yourself you become the victim. When life gives you lemons, don't mame lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. get MAd. I don't want your damn lemons what am I gonna do with these?! DEMAND to see life's manager, make life RUE the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house to the ground. WITH THE LEMONS.

You want to give life the middle finger?

>hit the gym
>keep learning programming
>learn to enjoy alone time
>make as much money as possible with as little effort

you should be too busy PROGRESSING your life to be depressed about it
>>
>>18682248
I've been trying for 3 years now. I still see no progress with girls. All I've discovered is I can be funny but doesn't go further. I hate life.
>>
>>18682253
get the fuck over yourself and girls

girls, for the most part, are a fucking waste of time. They have a geocentric mindset and can't fathom anything beyond their own life.

The more you are stuck on "muh no gf" the longer it'll feel that you have no gf. Instead of moping around, make yourself worthy of a girl.

>b-but im trying
no you're not, you're on a korean stock exchange board bitching about how tough life is when you should be fucking it in the ass. Take advantage of opportunities. Look at programming internships. Apply for jobs you don't have all the qualifications for. Talk yourself up but dont be an entitled cunt. Get some more hobbies. Hit the gym you skinny fat. /fit/ has plenty of mostly good advice...just make sure it isn't a meme before you do it. READ THE FUCKING STICKY FIRST THO IT HAS GREAT STUFF
>>
:(
>>
As for getting fit, might I recommend looking up the Stronglifts 5x5 site, or Starting Strength which is quite similar. Really, it'll give you a good foundation for getting stronger and eventually moving to other programs that will help with your overall physical appearance.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.