[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think someone stole $200 from me. So I had either $700-500

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
I think someone stole $200 from me.

So I had either $700-500 in my wallet. I know that's careless but it was for a specific thing and I guess I was being clueless about carry around that much money. I honestly can't remember if I had 700 or 500 Bc I was using it for certain expenses but I'm back tracking and I'll figure it out in a couple hours but I'm pretty sure it was 700, I just suppose therre could have been less.

So I hung out with this guy I've been talking to for a long time who's a friend of mine, I went to his friends house before and two of his friends were there and another one showed up later. I did leave my purse in a room with all of them besides the guy that's my friend briefly while he and I went outside to talk. They don't seem like shittty ppl to me I don't know the third friend but the other two have jobs and college degrees and are 24. Would they really openly steal $200 from my purse together?

After I went there I went to this guys house and slept over. My purse was in his room and he could have taken it while I was sleeping or in the morning. It honestly looked like the money was arranged differently in my wallet which is why I opened my wallet and I was confused, then I counted my money and realized it seemed short. Ill definitely figure out how much money I had, but idk what to do. Would it be likely that his friends stole
From me together? Becaus otherwise I guess he probably did which sucks .

They were drinking and he was kinda drunk and stuff as well

Idk how to confront this if I am missing money which I'm pretty sure I am
>>
>>18682190
First off, you don't even know how much money you had to start with. Secondly, if they stole your money, they should have taken it all. It's more likely you only had $500 to begin with and aftr getting drunk and counting that $500 again, seemed odd to you. Also, details of your sleepover.
>>
>>18682206

I'll figure out how much I really
Had shortly. I thought I had $700, Bc I thought I had $200 in my purse already and then withdraw $500 more. But I'm gonna go retract everything, it's possible I had $500 but I don't think I did.

And I don't think that's necessarily true some people will only take smaller amounts so it's not noticeable or so I feel like this? I
Don't know.

Sleepover? I just went over and we talked for a little then I went to sleep. He got up and changed in stuff did stuff while
I wasn't paying attention because he has a part of his room you can't see from where his bed is there's a wall in between so he easily could have taken it.

But it's definitely or likely that his friends would take it together right? So if I am missing money, it was probably him?
>>
>>18682224
You slept with him, in his bed, where you didn't have a view of a part of the room where he went to change?
>>
>>18682251

Yeah. Like its hard to explain but his room is almost like two rooms together like there's a wall fhaf blocks off the other room and my purse was behind it.. So he could have taken it while I was sleeping or in the morning when he was changing on that side of the room i wouldn't have noticed. I didn't think he would do that, but maybe he did...

I'm figure out how much money I had but I'm pretty sure t was $700 and I'm just giving it a chance that maybe it wasn't. I don't think his friends would take it together, that's kinda weird? And they all have jobs and stuff so I don't think they would just steal $200 from me. V guess now that I thiink about it maybe my friend did which I hope he didn't because that would suck Bc I obviosult can't talk to him anymore
>>
>>18682251

And his bedroom was locked at night and stuff so no one in his house
Took it
>>
>>18682282
>yes I slept with him
Spoon, sexual (hj,oral,insertion), or pillow wall?
>>
>>18682291

I didn't sleep
With him I jdjd slept next to him,. I gave him a handjob lol that's all
>>
>>18682297
He has to be the slickest nigga out there if he gets a hj from you AND $200.
>>
He's joked around stealing my
Phone without me knowing (but was kiddig and gave it back) / money from me before so now I think about it maybe he did :/ I have a problem with my iPhone and he said he has an extra he could
Give me which now I think about it sounds like he stole it from someone
>>
Ok figured it out I actually wasn't missing Any
>>
>>18682428
Ha knew it!

Did he finger you too?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.