[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be with one guy sexually once >never had sex >just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2923.jpg (305KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2923.jpg
305KB, 500x462px
>be with one guy sexually once
>never had sex
>just fingering and occasional hump
>random bumps out of no where on vulva
>Go see doctor for it
>She says it's not possible because no piv happened
>insist she exam
>she looks for like 2 seconds and does nothing
>have to beg her for referral to gyno
>she finally gives in and gives me referral
>waiting for gyno to call me back
>It's been 5 days no reply from gyno for appointment
>freaking out
It's only two bumps on my inner lips and it's driving me crazy, should I just kms?
>>
>>18682171
calm yourself

I'm a guy so I got no idea about what it could be, but when it comes to doctors: hassle the fucking shit out of them.

Call the gyno place until you get a hold of someone. I didn't wait for them to call me, I bugged the fucking shit out of them until I got an appointment.

Interestingly enough I got a phone call a month later saying I had a referral for something I already got figured out.

DOCTORS AND OFFICES DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER PATIENT, YOUR CASE IS NOT SPECIAL TO THEM.

So, you become an annoyance until they deal with you. You become "special" in the sense that you're known as an annoyance. If you make no progress in a week, move onto a different doctor.

t. had gallbladder dysfunction for half a year until a doc finally gave me the attention I deserved all along
>>
>>18682171
Gyno here. Need pics to diagnose.
>>
>>18682171
there are a few things it could be, most of which are not stds
calm yourself and call your gyno back instead of waiting for them
>>
>>18682261
>there are a few things it could be, most of which are not stds
This.

Just last week I had a bump in my inner lips and it was a Bartholin's cyst. I got a sore once from shaving.
>>
Casual sex: not even once
>>
>>18682265
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>18682343
It's gone bby. Too late.

Next time my pussy gets gross I'll make sure to post pics of it online, I'm sure everyone wants to see it.
>>
>>18682225
Yeah, I'll contact them tomorrow. Thanks I am calmer now.
>>18682265
I'm just a paranoid patty, but thanks for the reassurance. I searched it and it looked a lot like that.
I should mention that this dude is my boyfriend of a few months

Also, she refused to actually do the exam with the whole duck bill because I'm a virgin, is this true?
>>
>>18682225
>I'm a guy-
then your answer is worthless.
Fuck off, guyanon. You post too much and you think you're a woman.

Get a sex change operation, then come back you stupid femboy bitch.
>>
>>18682372
Yes, some gynos don't do vaginal exams to virgins.

It is good that you worry about your health, and it is normal to be especially worried when it comes to vagina. If it is a Bartholin's cyst - it is gross, a little painful, but not dangerous.

Get yourself checked as soon as possible and don't worry too much, okay? Maybe don't do anything sexual for a couple of days.
>>
If you did dry humping with skin to skin contact there is definitely a possibility of contracting herpes. If your doctor does not test you for this please see a different one
>>
>>18682449
you first.
>>
>>18682397
>discredit someone based on gender

so progressive 10/10
>>
>>18682171
>It's only two bumps on my inner lips and it's driving me crazy, should I just kms?
No.
Also, is it possible you just never noticed those bumps before?
>>
>>18682349
Well, this IS 4chan.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.