[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been telling my gf that I love her for a while now, I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0901.png (317KB, 580x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.png
317KB, 580x427px
Ive been telling my gf that I love her for a while now, I know it was a bit soon but I felt it and I had to do it. It's been a while since that and she still shows no signs of anything other than an infatuation for me, we are in an LDR and I feel like I shouldnt be in one with someone that doesn't really love me. I know I'm being overly dramatic but it's hard not to when you're in an LDR and feel like the other person doesn't love you.
>>
>>18682077

How long have you been dating?

So she doesn't respond when you say you love her? I'd say dump the bitch, even if she doesn't mean it it's 3 fucking words so leaving you hanging like this is fucked up.
>>
>>18682091
For like 2 months oficially and like another 2 of dating
>>
>>18682109
Of course she doesn't love you. And you don't love her. Especially if it's LDR, you've barely spent any time with each other yet. I really hope you're a 15yo kid, if not then time to grow the fuck up and stop acting like one. You have a crush on her, you're infatuated, you like her. She may or may not feel the same. Neither of you is in love. Just chill, stop worrying about stupid stuff like that, and be grateful your gf didn't find your super early confession creepy. Definitely stop expecting her to do the same. Take your time, there's no rush.
>>
>>18682237
Well i guess if a post like this makes me doubt my love then I really don't love her. You're right then. Is an LDR worth it with someone you just have a crush on then?
>>
>>18682636
LDRs can develop into something great, but it generally requires good communication, understanding, and a bit of luck. The sooner you meet up irl the better as well. Unless they're something special, you can probably meet someone similar to them much closer to you though
>>
>>18682077

>dating
>in an LDR
>one side says I love you
>other side doesn't seem to care

That's not a relationship, that's just you hoping she likes you.
>>
>>18682636
I promise, a real woman you can touch is much more worth your time and effort.
>>
>>18682676
I mean I think she does care but she just doesn't want to use the word love at all right now, thing that's fucking my head and shit.
>>
>>18682671
This is special at least for me. Thing is we will be able to meet next year and for less than a month
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.