[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

inb4 "faggot" should I buy something to my gf for our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download (12).jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
7KB, 183x275px
inb4 "faggot"
should I buy something to my gf for our 1 month anniversary?
we had sex 3 weeks into our dating and I plan on taking her to a movie, should I also buy her a little something? is it too early?
if I should, what would you get?

I was thinking that if I don't buy her anything I could just tell her "it's our 1 month anniversary and without being cynical you really make me happy"

thanks
>>
>>18681969
Don't buy anything, just sets up a bad precedence.
>>
>>18681969
Don't be the fag and bring up the anniversary, 1mo?! FFS. Let (((her))) make a spectacle out of it and THEN go along with it. Flowers, tops. faggot.
>>
>>18681973
Yup, she'll be expecting more and more each month.
>>
>>18681969
Fuck no dude, you only knew this girl for like 3 weeks, buying her gifts implies youve been together for a long time. Dont do it it'll just look creepy.
>>
>>18681969

I sent my last girlfriend an inexpensive but nice set of flowers at work. She and every girl around her thought I was God's gift to women. Just don't go much more overboard than that.

I dumped her out of the blue later.
>>
>>18681969
take her out on a nice date fgt
>>
this depends on how into eachother are you and how intimate to eachother you feel. i have a friend who met a girl and 2 days in their relationship they look like a couple happily married for 20 years, so intimate its scary
>>
>>18682051
Nope, the only correct way to judge a relationship is by closeness. People just go all in and act all close and shit, then the next day they break up and cut off contact. I've seen it happen more than once too.
>>
>>18682054
i wouldnt know from personal experience, never had a gf myself
>>
>>18682054
Meant to say duration not closeness.
>>
>>18682061
You shouldn't be giving relationship adv faggot, btfo.
le virgin giving le virgin adv on how do get laid.
>>
>>18682061
Well here's some advice for you if you ever wanna get a gf: girls are snakes. They'll act all into you and like they want your love 24/7 then they distance themselves away when they lose interest. Girls act based on motivators, they aren't emotional creatures like men who want to get into relationships for intimacy, they get into relationships for convenience and financial stability. Women are cold man and the sooner you realize this, the sooner you'll get better at understanding them.
>>
>>18682080

then we should all be getting gfs (male) a.k.a. shemale/trap gfs
>inb4 degenerary/mental illness/faggot
>>
>>18681969

If you measure your relationship in months and have to celebrate every 30 days you aren't killing each other, you don't need to be dating.

1 month anniversary is a great way of saying "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I CHERISH EVERY SECOND WE ARE TOGETHER BECAUSE IT FILLS THE CRUSHING LONELINESS IN MY SOUL" and that's always a great first impression to have.
>>
I'm sorry, I couldn't even get past the first sentence. What the hell is a 1 month anniversary? Could you explain that to me cuz that doesn't make any sense what so ever.
>>
>>18681969
My sister's calendar has every month's anniversary marked with her boyfriend, so I assume it would be okay to do something like that.
>>
>>18681969
Who is that slut?
>>
>>18683134
reverse image search
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.