[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend of mine is being a bit of a cunt, how do I snap her out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
Friend of mine is being a bit of a cunt, how do I snap her out of it.
She needs some work done on her computer, she asked us for help, only one of us can do it, so hes asking for some money. Instead of just paying him, shes casting a wider net and taking quotes from people instead of trusting him. How do I explain to her how fucked up that is.
>>
>>18681955
who cares, man? The moment he asked for money, he turned it into a business proposition. Yeah it might be a little shitty of her, but at the same time it's her money and if she wants to shop around, that's totally her right. You're not entitled to someone's business just cuz you're friends
>>
>>18681959
Basically this
The friend did the right thing to ask for money
The girl can take a look if she can find the same thing with lower price.
Cunt move would have been to demand it free of charge
>>
>>18681959
but its taking so long, shes even considered buying all new shit. I don't get whats running through her head, our friend isn't going to fuck her over, and theres no way shes going to find someone to do that shit for free, she isn't single and has no sexual market value, I also know all of her friends pretty much (she only has like 3)
>>
>>18681965
she didn't demand it free of charge but shes trying to find someone who will do it for free.
>>
>>18681977
Like any smart person would
???
>>
>>18681986
She won't find a better deal, and she doesn't really have friends who can help her who will do it for free, theres really no reason shes waiting, all shes doing is fucking things up for us, because other friends of hers won't play shit with us unless shes playing. Shes just pissing everyone off at this point because shes too cheap to just pony up the money
>>
>>18682000
top lul
>>
So you're /really/ mad at her because the other friends don't like you enough to want to play the game with you themselves?
>>
>>18682021
>>
>>18682021
No I'm mad at her because instead of just paying our friend money, shes going through all this work to find someone to do it for free. I realize its probably her idiot SO telling her some bullshit making her hesitate to do it.
>>
>>18682034
No. You aren't mad because her computer isn't fixed. Playing your game with her and her friends depends on whether or not she gets it fixed. You're mad because you think your friend fixing it would make it so that you could play with everyone sooner. You're just jealous of her friendships and feel as though she should *pay*.
>>
>>18682046
No she should pay, because you can't get through life getting shit for free. I am mad because she could have been playing on her awesome fucking computer days ago, but won't, because she doesn't want to pay around a hundred bucks. Its fucking irritating, shes fucking irritating.
>>
>>18682055
>someone should pay higher price than they have to

Jesus what a commie

You hoping trough pretty big mental hoops here
>>
>>18682055
Have you considered that for her it maybe just isn't a priority? And she's willing to wait around and see if a better price will pop up?

Does she usually get things for free? Or do you honestly thinking being a decent friend won't get you any return in the long run because there isn't capital involved?

What's even wrong with the computer, and what's the breakdown of the $100 charge?
>>
>>18682067
she won't find anyone to do it for free, I know all her friends, the only one who would lives in another state, but hes been after ass for years.
>>
>>18682081
You should stop pretending to be her.
She has absolutely no obligation to have your friend repair her shit.

Don't be mad just because you are cucked to next universe
>>
>>18682076
its pretty much to put it together, she tried it herself, it isn't working, shes given up.
If she was a decent friend she wouldn't be such a cunt over 100 dollars, I get she works a shitty job, but you can't get shit for free, thats how you end up with fucking welfare queens.
She doesn't usually get things for free, I mean small multiplayer games we want her to play, and on MMO's guys give her stuff, most of the time she doesn't accept stuff though, one guy tried to buy her Fallout 4 day one and she actually declined the gift like a dumbass. Her ride or die friend that wants her ass buys her a lot of stuff and she used to have this cuck hang along that bought her stuff as well
>>
>>18682087
Pay it for her, she obviously don't mind but you seem to care a lot
>>
>>18682087
First of all, getting things for free does not make anyone a
Welfare Queen. If you've ever been poor or know anybody who actually is poor you would know that welfare is hard to get.

But branching off of that, you also said that she usually declines things that she gets for free. So it's not like she's going out attempting to get a bunch of stuff for free. People are willing to give it to her and she politely declines, the same way that she's declining the service from your friend.
>>
Ask her for sex in return.
>>
>>18682097
No way in fuck am I paying for her to get her computer fixed, fuck that, I just need to get her to quit being fucking stupid, and just paying for it
>>
>>18682107
Shes not being stupid, you are
>>
>>18682107
If it's not an unreasonable price, then why can't you pay? Like buying a friend a burger when you go to lunch. You get it not because they don't have the means, but because you want them to know you want them included. The same way you want her included.
>>
>>18682103
Shes ridden her whole life on fucking easy mode, she gets free healthcare because she only works part time, she gets free shit from guys online, she lives with her parents and barely pays rent. Shes trying to find an easy mode solution, which she won't be able to, and its just pissing everyone off, our friend will fucking do it, for just a hundred bucks but shes such a cunt, she wants to try to find the easy cheap way when there isn't one, so instead she just sits on her phone, bugging people for help in assembling it herself, which shes too retarded to do. She isn't politely declining, shes just being a cheap bitch.
>>
I think the bait has gone on long enough, no one can be this retarded
>>
>>18682122
If you're so envious and hate her so much, then stop talking to her. You obviously are not her friend if you feel this way.
>>
>>18681955
>A friend wanted to buy a car. Another friend offered to sell his, but it was too expensive for her so she's looking elsewhere for one she can afford. Isn't she a cunt?

In what way is that story essentially different from yours, and in what way is the paying customer a cunt for looking for a better deal?
>>
>>18682115
Because its more than just a burger, buying your friend something cheap is one thing but dropping a hundo is too much, plus she has it fucking easy, she should drop the fucking money.
>>18682125
How am I being retarded? I'm trying to get fucking advice to talk some sense into her dumb ass
>>
>>18682141
Agreed. She should drop the money or drop her panties.
>>
>>18682147
She isn't single now, so she won't, besides shes fat.
>>
>>18682135
I'm not envious, I just think its bullshit shes looking for the easy road which there is none. She should just shut the fuck up, pony up the god damn money, and let our friend fix her shit, but shes doing everything to avoid paying.
>>18682137
Hes giving her the best deal she can get, its insulting that she thought her pampered ass could get anything for free. Shes fucking everything up for everyone else by not getting this shit handled, if it was going to be this much fucking drama I wouldn't have told her to build her own and got her to get a pre built
>>
bump
No one is actually trying to help me talk sense into her
>>
>>18682195
Don't bump dead bait
>>
>>18682175
If she's too retarded to assemble the part that she needs to fix her computer WHY WOULD YOU ADVISE HER IN THE FIRST PLACE to get a custom-made computer instead of a prebuilt one knowing that she wouldn't be able to fix it if something goes wrong?
>>
>>18682203
because I figured she would just pay our friend to help her put it together, that or figure it out. I didn't think she would go full retard and just give up on it, but I guess I underestimated how fucking stupid she is, she did get an art degree.
>>
I can't imagine you having friends OP. You come off as a giant dick bro.

Just let her do her and when she figures out that she cant get it done cheaper, then maybe she'll come to her senses. Stop being a baby about stupid shit.
>>
>>18682220
shes extremely frustrating about everything, when everything is cool shes fine, doesn't hang around us as much as she used to but shes fun to play with, but the smallest sign of difficulty and she just makes things more difficult when they don't have to be.
Shes also fucking stubborn, if its just left to her to figure out she can't get it done cheaper, she'll then just sit there miserable instead of doing the thing everyone is telling her to fucking do until shes finally completely exhausted absolutely everything. If she didn't buy so much shit for her SO she wouldn't be so strapped all the time
>>
>>18682055
>because you can't get through life getting shit for free

This is untrue for the top 25% of women until their about 25... Then it's the top 20%.

Anyway, just catching up with this thread, dis gonna b gud. What game are you playing anon? some MOBA... Sims online (ie. like house for kids but online)
>>
>>18682195
Because you can't. She's just being a fuckwit so don't do it for her.
>>
>>18682242

After 30 it's like maybe 3-5%. Hopefully you can just get on with your life and accept this and hopefully you will have the last laugh as she is still living with her parents at 30 and buying her second cat.
>>
>>18682233
If anything, you make everything frustrating. Just cut her off if you're that mad she wont spend $100 to play with you and your gang of cucks.
>>
>>18682242
We have a whole bunch of different games we play, this is one of the frusterating things behind her, because if she doesn't want to play whatever we're playing, she won't, she'll just load up what she wants to play and play that instead, she has no concept of doing shit for the group.
Our friend group has been friends since we were kids, its hard to just break that up, and she can be really cool, shes just also fucking aggravating.
>>18682252
Oh no, because everything is so fucking easy for her, because her parents disowned her sister, they work super hard to help her dumb ass... so her mom is now getting her a really good, easy job with full benefits.
>>18682259
I don't want to cut her off, our friend group is fractured enough, If she goes I know for a fact a couple of others go too.
>>
I need help, How do I get her to fucking talk some sense into her
>>
you guys kinda seem like some shitty friends. I would have just helped her.
>>
>>18682406
Like I said a hundred times, you can't just get shit for free.
>>
>>18682416
Bitch, that's what friends are for. What is your obsession with charging your friends for shit? To teach her a lesson? You don't sound like a good friend imo.
>>
>>18682494
I dont think its right for her to not be charged, she has a service that needs to be done, he can do it, she should pay him for the work. You can't get shit for free, thats not how the real world works.
>>
>>18682518
It might not be how "the real world" works but it's how real friends work.
>>
>>18682518
But she shouldn't be forced to pay this guy 100 for his service. Also, building a computer is fuck easy, that's kinda expensive imo, and I'm with her on finding a better alternative.
>>
>>18682544
real friends would pay their friends for the work they're doing instead of being a cunt and trying to get it done for free somewhere else and drawing everything out.
Its only 100 dollars, I don't get what the big deal is, my rig was 1500 shes only spent like 600 on hers
>>18682558
it costs 130 most other places, 150 at best buy
>>
Jesus Christ theres no fucking justice in the world, one of our friends just told me she might have found someone to do it for fucking free, are you fucking kidding.
>>
>>18682614
What on earth do you think she needs to be brought to justice for?
>>
>>18682624
The crimes of finding a competitive offer and being able to choose for her to what she wants to do.
>>
>>18682624
its just irritating how she manages to get shit handed to her. Her life is so fucking easy, yet she has the balls to complain about being depressed and shit
>>
>>18682210
Im not sure if this whole post is one giant bait or OP is absolute fucking retard, can someone help me out?
>>
>>18682641
Whats so retarded about it, thats what she should have done
>>
>>18682650
she should have just paid our friend man, shes going through all this trouble, because shes a cheap cunt.
>>
>>18681955
I read this and was about to assume you'd say she was offering sexual favors for it

Women have gotten that bad...
>>
>>18682750
She would if she was single.
>>
Flicking lol man. 100 bucks for assembling a computer? Wanting a childhood friend to pay you? Jesus Christ I would have done it for free because its not a big fucken deal. Seems to me you're just pissed cause your friend is the getting an easy payout. I would ha e told both of you to go duck yourselves.

>hurry you can't go through life getting shit for free

Are you serious with this shit? She's your fucking friend and it's an easy fucking thing to do. Expecting a hundred bucks from her really shows your true Jewish colors.
>>
>>18682767
Surprised that even stops them now
>>
>>18682370
Don't. She doesn't need it.
>>18682494
>that's what friends are for
Friends are not for mooching, they're for helping you out of a bind. Which is what he is doing.
>>18682631
The plot thickens! What's this really about anon?
>>
>>18682865
Exactly, hes doing her a favor, she should pay him for those services.
nothing, she complains about being depressed and shit. But her life is fucking easy as shit, something that she treated like a huge obstacle turned into something easy and free, it sucks
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.