[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I took 60 150mg Tramadol SR identical to pic related, would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: rteermdlz.png (878KB, 801x623px) Image search: [Google]
rteermdlz.png
878KB, 801x623px
If I took 60 150mg Tramadol SR identical to pic related, would that kill me? Anything I could take with it to enhance its effects?
>>
>>18681862
>i just took 9 grams of tramadol extended release, 22.5x more than the daily limit, will i die?
>what do increase effects?
alcohol.
>>
>>18681873

how quickly though? i dont want to be writhing around like a spastic for an hour
>>
>>18681873

pls come back ;_;
>>
>>18681887
>i dont want to be writhing around like a spastic for an hour
shouldn't picked the SR then lmfao
>>
>>18681862
You should call 911 and get your stomach pumped, then choose a less fucking retarded way to kill yourself.
>>
>>18681999
im open to suggestions
>>
>>18682011
Helium, shotgun, or jump. Hanging is all sorts of no fun, but it's cheap and it's got the best success rate.
>>
>>18681862

Enjoy your serotoninergic syndrome, state of delirium and constipation.

Just call the ambulance.
>>
>>18682151
I am taking suggestions for alternative ideas.
>>
File: tumblr_n14jgnrBFY1sn75h6o1_540.jpg (59KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n14jgnrBFY1sn75h6o1_540.jpg
59KB, 540x360px
>>18681862
>Wants to die
>>18681887
>But doesn't want to feels pain
Fucking really?
Anon, are you aware that overdosing is fucking painful, slow and trying to kill yerself in such ways only has about 12.3% of success/lethality, which means you'll most likely continue living, but now having a defective liver/pancreas/whatever and having everyone around thinking you are nuts/worried about yoy?
It's easier to just suck it up and continue living instead of trying to kill yerself, screwing up the process and making things worse
>>
>>18682194
The gas is 100% effective.
>>
>>18682197
And is also slow as fuck and expensive, anon.
Don't be a pussy and just keep on living with all yer correct body functions instead of risking fucking up and ending worse that you were at the start.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.