[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have no friends which I am extremely ashamed about if people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1504017839597.gif (3MB, 599x336px) Image search: [Google]
1504017839597.gif
3MB, 599x336px
So I have no friends which I am extremely ashamed about if people find out.

like they will think I'm a going postal type cos of it.

now the main reason why I don't have friends is that when I went through depression I ghosted everyone and became a complete shut in for a few years.

so becuase of that i feel quite awkward and insecure of people finding out I have no friends or social life.

like for the most part I have always been a homebody and prefer having a lot of alone time but it's still something I am ashamed of if ppl find out that I don't even have 1 friend to call on.

how truthful should I be about this aspect of my life to ppl? like at work if they ask me how was my weekend.
>>
learn to write "gooder"
>>
I can be your friend, anon.
>>
>>18681579
you won't judge me for having no friends?

or even worse....just be my friend out of pity?
>>
>>18681551
it's not a big deal OP, sounds like adulthood.
friends come and go, once you've gone through the cycle a few times it wears off.

you don't need to tell anyone. Also, who are these theoretical people sitting around judging you, you have no friends, remember.

Just cuz you don't have them now doesn't mean you won't have any later.

Just use this time to get right with yourself and become stronger and more independent, it will help you in the long run that you understand how to be content with yourself.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18681551
>ashamed
Are you a bitch? What do you want? Friends? Then make some.

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Easy.
https://discord.gg/5dRcPT
>>
You're overthinking it. I was like you, but when I started feeling better I contacted some of the friends I ghosted (kikebook is good for this) and started hanging out again. Most people are pretty decent, they wont ask questions and will be happy that you thought enough of them to ask them back into your life.
>>
>>18681622
>Also, who are these theoretical people sitting around judging you, you have no friends, remember.

well main people I interact with these days are people from work.

I'm scared they will find out or suspect it since I don't seem to do anything on the weekends or go away anywhere when I have time off or if there is a long weekend
>>
>>18681664
imaginary fears, no one cares that much what you do in your free time.

also, coworkers are easy people to make friends with.
>>
>>18681675
yeah I know. I'm friendly with them and they are the closest things to friends to me. just don't want them to think less of me or worse pity me when they find out i don't have friends or a social life..

I know people can be weird about that
>>
>>18681551
a...are you me?
Exactly same situation and feeling..
I hide the fact i'm alone to everyone (family and work people) but can't find my way out of this hole, making friends without having friends is really difficult!
I got out of an emotionally abusive relationship where I lost all of my old friends then ghosted all of the new friends when I broke it off because they were my exs friends, so now i'm left alone and have been for 2 years.
I'm trying to break the cycle and find some friends but I am just in a stage of my life where I don't seem to get those opportunities to meet random people like i did when i used to party.
Not sure how to help OP, but you're not alone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.