[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I sit at home, I envision myself approaching girls and its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1495455270506.jpg (94KB, 1269x714px) Image search: [Google]
1495455270506.jpg
94KB, 1269x714px
When I sit at home, I envision myself approaching girls and its all good. I know I can approach, I know what to talk about with them, I filmed myself so I know how I appear and I am satisfied with it.
I know they are humans just like me and would enjoy a random interaction, with such a handsome and intelligent bloke as me.
But when it comes to actually doing it, I just... sort of dont do it in the end. I know myself so I dont lack confidence.
How to kill this one little obstacle that leads to inaction?
>>
>>18681432
It is called going outside from your comfort zone. Normies use alcohol.
>>
>>18681432
I kind of know how you feel. I'm probably not quite as confident as you are yet, but I find myself in situations where I have a good opportunity to approach someone and simply choose not to. For me, it's because I begin thinking about how the interaction will play out and decide that it's simply not worth the effort. I think the solution is not to think about it and just do it.

When you see someone and feel like you might want to approach them, just go for it right away. Don't give yourself the time to think about what might happen. As soon as the idea of approaching someone comes to your mind, juat go for it right away.

Not sure if this is the advice you're looking for, but it's the best I've got. I hope it helps.
>>
>>18681432
Convinced at this point that the random casual approach is a myth.

there are specific contexts in which the social rules change, ex. bars, concerts.

Most relationships seem to start from shared social circles. It's hard enough as a male to even get anywhere from a warm start like online dating.

I do have friends who have made this work somehow, one of my buddy is in a 3 year relationship with a girl he met in line at a taqueria. Another buddy is pretty successful with getting numbers while talking to customers at work. I've had it work once, with just bumping into a girl outside a concert smoking a cigarette and later texting/banging.

It can work, but prepare yourself for an overwhelmingly high rejection rate.
>>
>>18681475
No no, in my experience this is the way to meet women. What else is there?
Uni? Hell no, if I fuck up with some chicks there, I will drop.
Friends? Hell no, I dont want my relationship to be discussed by everyone.
Random street approach is the shit, women NEVER reject you outright like "fuck off scum", I was given some fake numbers but thats about it. Also, no social consequences whatsoever, you can have two dates in one day, it is amazing.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.