[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come, anon. Take a seat right there opposite me. Are you comfortable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Psychologist-Rich-300x200.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Psychologist-Rich-300x200.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
Come, anon. Take a seat right there opposite me. Are you comfortable? Good. Very good.

So, what do you want to talk about? Don't be scared. What's bothering you? What is keeping you from reaching happiness?
>>
>>
>>
>>18681310
MY HEART
>>
File: crying-doggo-57ed44d56ce37.jpg (76KB, 735x667px) Image search: [Google]
crying-doggo-57ed44d56ce37.jpg
76KB, 735x667px
>>
File: image.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
371KB, 500x375px
You know... I think it's me. I'm keeping myself from reaching happines. I've always put others before me. Sometimes to the point where it's not even healthy.

I just don't give a shit about myself, doc. I never have and I never will.
>>
Fuck I really want to have a psychologist in my life
Just a person I would tell my worries with and he would give relationship advice
But I will never trust anyone so much that I let them into my deepest secrets
>>
>>18681303
I'm not scared, doctor
*look at his crotch and then deep into his eyes*
>>
Although I'm attracted to adult women I consider myself a pedophile. I have no problem separating fantasy from reality and I know my morality is rock solid, but I still think it's a part of me that potential partners deserve to know about, and thinking about having to tell them gives me a lot of anxiety because I feel like next to no woman would want to have anything to do with me because of it.
>>
>>18681321
OP here
I was the exact same as you about half a year ago. I learned that, when you do something for others or at least something with the intention of bringing them happiness or maybe just a good day, you begin to feel good about yourself, thus learning to love yourself. You're not completely wrong about putting others before you, but (You) are always the most important person in your life, and you should learn to care about yourself. Start doing things, that'd give you self-confidence. Start working out, start playing an instrument, do something creative, anything that makes you feel good about yourself.
Tell you what, try this. If you go to a place daily, where you meet a lot of the same people (school, workplace, etc.), begin saying "Goodmorning!" or just "Hi!" to anyone you meet. At first, they might be a little dumbfounded, but who can get mad at someone just greeting people. Over time, they might start greeting you back in the same way, they might think "Hey, that's the cool dude who greets everyone!" and you'll start feeling good about yourself, hopefully. Love everyone, including and especially (You)rself.

Take from that what you will, I know it was pretty long and autistic, but that's what I've gathered over time, anyway.
>>
>>18681353
yeah, don't tell anyone that, that's pure relationship suicide.

Maybe try to lead with a literary discussion of Nabokov's Lolita.
>>
>>18681322
Hey Anon,
You can tell Anon, Anon.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
>>18681303
what should i do with a big friend of mine, i have a big crush on her, she said out of the blue that she loves me platonically, i'm confused
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.