[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm in a committed relationship with this girl. We got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: cccc.jpg (628KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cccc.jpg
628KB, 1280x1024px
So I'm in a committed relationship with this girl. We got engaged one year ago, and just last night she tells me that her whole life she has never found sex to be anything but repulsive. She has endometriosis, so that makes it painful for her to have sex usually, but she says that even when it doesn't hurt, it's not enjoyable emotionally. So she's basically told me that we're never going to have sex again. And she says I can't have sex with anyone else because seeing me naked should be a thing only she can appreciate. I don't know what to do, because I appreciate sex so much. Not just the pleasure, but the connection with your partner. Not being able to feel that ever again will be agony. What do I do? What do we do?
>>
>>18681095
Ask her for anal and blowjobs, get good with your mouth. If shes still not in to it then its time to bail. Think of this, would you want to spend the next 50 years with no sex?
>>
>>18681095
Dump her. I went out for years with a girl with endometriosis and she refused to get the simple surgery done which would have relieved her pain.

Once I dumped her, she got the procedure done and married a cop who she has sex with. I'll never get those years back.
>>
>>18681100
This is a girl who I've pursued since middle school. Got with her in high school, and now we're out in the real world and about to actually get our lives on track for a happy future and she drops this bombshell. I love her deeply. I'm not ending this relationship over this.
Also, it's not just sex, it's anything sexual. I'm hardly about to masturbate with her in bed with me without her being repulsed.
>>
You will start to resent her. Maybe not in a month or two but it will happen.
>>
>>18681102
Do you know if there's any way her condition could be affecting her hormones to the point where she had literally no sex drive? It's accompanied by ovarian cysts and an ovary that may not even work. We don't have a lot of money at the moment to get good healthcare, so the most she's had is one internal ultrasound on her ovaries and no follow-up, just getting told what they saw when they saw it.
>>
File: F1.large.jpg (152KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
F1.large.jpg
152KB, 1280x1280px
>>18681112
Yes, and the one time she got horny was when her doc put her on depo-provera which is a hormone.

Please believe me when I tell you that the real issue is that she doesn't love you (or herself) enough to fix her broken sex drive. You will never succeed in convincing her of this by staying with her and stifling your sex drive.

There are millions of women in the world. Don't waste your life on a lost cause.
>>
>>18681120
Dude, I said we don't have money. Surgery costs money. Also, the depo shot makes her irritable as fuck.
>>
>>18681095
>I need sex in a relationship
>fiancee refuses to have sex anymore

Is it not obvious? If you can't do without and she can't meet you halfway, it's obviously not going to work. This argument to me is like the difference between people who want kids and people who don't. If you don't agree on this point (sex) then the relationship is probably doomed anyway.
>>
You can be in denial and all. But remember that if YOUR needs are not met and or shared you're just gonna have a (long) bad time.
Not talking about the surgery btw
>>
OP you should get the fuck off the internet then. You've already said you aren't breaking up with her so what is this? A pity party for your future sexless marriage? Oh woe is me I'm an absolute retard.

If it is important to you then dump her. If it isn't important to you then don't dump her. Also this is hokey as shit because there are MANY reasons other than "only I should see your naked body" to not want an open relationship (that is literally the most retarded reason I've heard) I don't think we are getting the full picture here.

Also who cares about school age you? Clearly you were retarded back then pursuing a girl who is physically and likely mentally defective and you've not gotten much better seeing as you've tried to put a ring on it.
>>
>>18681123
God it all sounds so familiar. "I have cysts on my ovary...". "The pain makes me act like this...".

>Then it becomes, "I don't want/can't have kids...".

Then you finally break up with her, and discover that she was just a bitch who made you unhappy, and not worth another minute of your time.
>>
How did you get engaged a year ago if sex is important to you? Were you supposedly waiting til marriage?
>>
>>18681165
We were having sex and she just went with it to make me happy
>>
>>18681167
Well then she obviously wasn't smart enough to realize if she's only having sex with you to make you happy, then when the sex stops you won't be happy anymore. The fact that she's waited this long to tell you means she's either highly manipulative or a coward. Either way, I think you're ignoring all the advice because you're not willing to face the truth.
>>
>>18681176
And what's the truth?
>>
>>18681187
That if you're in a relationship and all your needs aren't being met you're never going to be happy.

Dump her and find someone who will.
>>
File: Hannibal.png (307KB, 427x559px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal.png
307KB, 427x559px
>>18681187
Your GF sucks lmao

>Knows the whole time
>Doesn't tell you to get you further committed so it will be more difficult for you to leave

Hahahahaha
>>
Gf had cysts and said sex hurt. Should I be worried? She still seemed horny and into sex but maybe it's all an act.
If I was you OP I would not be able to deal with it for a very long time. She can't expect you to be asexual suddenly.
>>
>>18681095
find another girl or three in the meantime, then dump this one.
>>
>>18681095
You drop her
You will never be happy with her so better do a 360 and moonwalk the fuck away before you waste anymore time.

Don't wall into sunk cost fallacy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.