[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I come in terms with the fact that I'll never be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8651.jpg (166KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8651.jpg
166KB, 750x1334px
How do I come in terms with the fact that I'll never be perfect? I have fucked up teeth and scarred skin from all of my acne and it's seriously damaging my self esteem.
>>
>>18681052
Never? Dentalwork and dermatologywork can fix your problems (for an arm and a leg). Let the accumulation of money for those procedures motivate your monetary endeavors.
>>
>>18681052
Stick to your personal strengths. If people associate your face with a good personality, someone who makes them feel special and is important to them, they'll like you anyway.
>>
>>18681302
I can socialize and talk to girls, but it just kills me inside knowing that I'll never be able to satisfy girls in the same way a really good looking dude can. Whenever I'm with girls they keep looking at other dudes because I know and they know that I'm not attractive.
>>
>>18681313
That's already a good start. By doing so, getting to know people, maybe winning friends and connections and being successful your own way you can head to the next step.
It's said that people, especially girls are attracted to well-liked (especially by female friends!) and successful men (a healthy self-confidence, ambition and empathic assertiveness are strong indicators).
>>
>>18681348
I already have friends, a job, connections. I have a social life already, I'll admit I don't have like a thousand friends but I have some friends that I'm really close to.
>>
>>18681359
Some good friends are enough. It seems like the biggest thing in your way is a negative mindset. There are some good methods like affirmations and meditation to change it over a longer period of time. It takes about two or three weeks to change habits, that should go for thinking habits as well.
>>
>>18681416
Well I was bullied in high school, a lot of those bullies would throw shit at me like pencils and stuff and they'd be like "you think you're cute? You look like shit". There was also this girl that liked me in school but I couldn't date her because there was this asshole who was jealous and he beat me up over it and now he's dating her instead. I went to a pretty garbage school with a lot of toxic people, so I guess that's why I'm so negative about myself? It may be something else I dunno
>>
Nigga same path as you, got braces in at 17 to straighten my teeth, I use benzoyl peroxide to clean my face at night and then during the I day put on sacilyclic acid (cant spell it lol) and this helps make your skin produce more collagen and helps with scars. Trust me man they are over the counter products and they work a charm. Id still visit a doctor though about the scarring cause you'll be amazed what they can do. Take care of yourself anon, the only way is forward and sitting feeling sorry for yourself wont work :)
(Acne caused by medical steroids due to illness, yeah it was bad)
>>
>>18681562
However im in Northern Ireland so I get healthcare free though
>>
>>18681562
Damn, thanks for the tips man but healthcare here is expensive as shit plus the idea of having food stuck in my braces and shit makes me not want to take braces. I'll look into it but I doubt I'll find anything cause healthcare here costs a lot especially cosmetic stuff. Really it's only my skin and teeth that's fucked, everything else is good.
>>
>>18681599
Braces are a nightmare dont get me wrong but once you get them off its worth it. Looks good and your jaw feels more comfortable eating foods, those creams I recommended can be bought online, however, all skin is different and its best to make sure your skin wont reject them because they are VERY strong, they wont work if you have dark skin
>>
>>18681052
See a Dentist, an Orthodontist, and a Dermatologist. Not 4chan.

If you don't have any money get some, and get some as soon as possible.
>>
>>18681052
I used to be in a similar boat, I had acne literally all over my face, scrawny ass arms and disgusting teeth. All I had to do to get rid of these features was go to the dermatologist, go to the gym and brush my teeth a little more often. I would suggest you do the same.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.