[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hes such a loser, he doesn't even have a gf! >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1863.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1863.png
490KB, 449x401px
>Hes such a loser, he doesn't even have a gf!

>be me, just got a new car that I busted my ass for. "Anon, have you even had a girl in the passenger seat yet? Why even buy a nice car if you can't even get chicks? You are such a loser."

God forbid I live my life for me at the ripe age of 21. I guess I'm just the biggest fucking loser in the world cuz I'm not smashing seven different cunts at once.. Why do people even give a fuck?!
>>
>Why do people even give a fuck?!
I dunno, you tell me.
>>
How about stop being an insecure shit and not give a fuck what other people think? People who think that way are dumb as fuck regardless. You don't need a girlfriend for anything. Thats for you to decide. Everyone else is either jealous or conceited. So like i said, you don't need a girlfriend to enjoy your life. That will come when you want. They don't understand. Have some confidence.
>>
>>18679927
I don't know. That's why I'm asking. Why shit on someone's new car for something as stupid as that, are people really that vain?
>>
>>18679932
It's hard to feel justified when you got everyone in your immediate social circle shitting on you.
>>
>>18679919
why do u associate with people who call u a loser?
>>
>>18679919
certain people (e.g. Most) vocalize their personal priorities as if its the universal truth. Most likely they place girls above all else.
Either that or theyre just trying to have a conversation with you and dont know what else to say.
Either way, dont take their words as any kind of universal truth.
>>
>>18679940
I'm forced to. They're my co workers..
>>
>>18679934
Yes
>>
>>18679946
idk then just say u have got a girl in it, lie
>>
>>18679937
You don't need to feel justified from what other people think. They sound like they are banting because they're jealous. Tell them yeah maybe ill take your mother out for a spin and she can suck my cock. If any of my co workers were to shit on me like that, you need to understand they have insecurities that they are pushing on you its really that simple.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18679919
>>
Either they say this shit because they know it gets to you, or it's banter that you're taking far too seriously.
>>
>>18679934

who the hell is saying this? people or just a single annoying person?
>>
Say something about banging their mom. He either will rage or laugh with You, either way you win.

Know that what people say is often a projection of their own beliefs/insecurities. If people are frequently judgemental of others, it is safe to assume they are very harsh on themselves.
>>
People are gonna suck. If your coworkers are shit, work somewhere else.
>>
My mom is the same way OP. It might be the most annoying, demotivational thing of all time

>hey Mom I just got a promotion at the workplace I moved out of your house to a different state right after college!
>that great Anon but you better not be on your computer too long and I hope you're meeting new people to be with

It's almost as if it would have been better in her mind to stay a basement dweller with the friends I knew from back home than to go make something for my own
>>
100% jealousy.
Live your own life and live in the now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.