[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm interested in a girl >She isn't >Other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

>I'm interested in a girl
>She isn't
>Other girl is interested in me
>I'm not

Is anyone in similiar situation in life? Can I change it somehow?
>>
>>18679623
>give a chance to the other girl because you shouldn't waste your time with people who are not gonna give you what you want from them
>you win
>>
Fuck the girl that's interested
Disregard the one that isn't

>wash, rinse, and repeat

The one you want and that wants you too will come around anon, just have your shit together. it'll be better for the long run.
>>
>>18679628
>>18679634
>Hook up with other girl
>original girl get jealous and becomes interested
>you're still interested in original girl
>oops you got Other girl pregnant
>the end

I just know how this shit will turn out.
>>
OP here I doubt that girl I'm interested in will come to me since situations like this are constant in my life. Maybe I really should try going for someone who just wants me for some reason unknown
>>
No girl was ever interested in me
>>
File: 1399726840895.png (302KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1399726840895.png
302KB, 1024x768px
This shit boggles my fucking mind.
I am pretty much convinced I only like what I can't have.
>Like girl.
>Know full well she does not like me back and I'll get rejected.
>Pursue until I get the courage to make a move.
>Make move
>Get rejected and move on
>Rinse and repeat.

Like two weeks ago I went to a nightclub with the girl I liked her friends.
One of her friends who was cuter and nicer than the girl I liked was really into me, like she was dropping really fucking obvious hints.
But no, I had to be a dumb cunt and go after the girl who has been dropping hints for days she not interested.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.