[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I have a conundrum that I am really torn about. I met this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hey, I have a conundrum that I am really torn about. I met this girl in one of my classes at school (currently a senior, 18 years old as of this july) and I met this sophomore that is just the perfect girl and I really think shes into me. Both of us talk a lot and we laugh at almost everything the others says.

I'm the kind of guy that waits for a really unique girl to come along, I'm okay with being single until then. I honestly haven't dated at all during high school for this sole reason. This girl is like the girl of my dreams. Beautiful face, striking body and she dresses modest amongst all the fucking sluts at my school. Was talking to her today(I might get her number next class, she likes to take it slow) but she also mentioned that she was 15(I thought she was 16 or 17, she looks really mature.

I am in Texas and im 18 and she is 15. I'm fucked from a legal perspective if I do anything sexually right? But if I just date her (talk and kisses, cuddling?) would that be okay? I am honestly totally fine with waiting.

Another thing, is it even morally okay to do this? I am super into her but I realize I might be blinded by my own lust in realizing she might not be ready for this. Is it a dick move of me to try and even just date her? (nothing sexual)

I believe myself to generally have a pretty good moral character(just got my eagle scout this summer yay) but I really don't want to ruin someone's innocence or anything like that. I don't have any foul intention.

Thoughts please?
>>
Morally - no.
Girls mature faster than guys during puberty. This might sound dumb but she's 17 in guy years.
I dated a 15 years old when I was 19.

The thing is I'm from Europe so I don't know what you laws state. Check what's the age of consent in your state and avoid dicking her if she's below that age. Dating on the other hand seems fine.
>>
>>18679264
Why is it morally wrong? Or are you saying that im not in the wrong?

Also I already checked, age of consent is 17 and texas doesn't have any close in age exceptions for some fucking reason.
>>
>>18679274
I meant that it's not wrong.
But it's better if other US anons give you some feedback. Age of consent in my country is 14 so I never had to deal with this lol.
>>
>>18679290
lucky fuck. I mean not gonna lie I really do want to have sex with her at some point but I mainly like her for other reasons.
>>
File: 1435310380305.jpg (97KB, 592x754px) Image search: [Google]
1435310380305.jpg
97KB, 592x754px
Wait fuck is this accurate? https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/texas-age-of-consent-lawyers.html

I'm 18 as of july 27 and she is 15 as of July 19

Does this mean I'm in the clear?
>>
>>18679395
Honestly I wouldn't risk it if I were you. Yeah, nothing might happen to you legally, but there'll always be some people who would scream pedo while ignoring the reality of the situation. It's best not to paint a target on your back, just wait two years.
>>
>>18679451
I actually I checked and it means that if I get caught it only means that I don't get insanely fucked(sex offender) and just fucked for life(sex with child). So yeah wait two years.

God I wish this shit wasn't so goddam terrifying.

Its totally cool morally right? I don't want to be a dick to her.
>>
>>18679467
>Its totally cool morally right?
Personally I think it's ok, but even then, there are a lot of risks involved. What if you judged her wrong and she were to lie to someone that you had sex, if you upset her for some reason.
>>
>>18679492
I couldn't imagine her doing that, but good point. I have lots of people to vouch for me though.

How did it get this fucked? I just want to have a fucking love life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.