[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK guys I am in a mental psych ward and they have been injecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: escape.gif (3MB, 3398x2593px) Image search: [Google]
escape.gif
3MB, 3398x2593px
OK guys I am in a mental psych ward and they have been injecting me with invega which is a antipsychotic. Problem is it is making me extremely restless and depressed and bored. This was the same case the last time I was on it which was from 2010 to 2016. Boredom, restlessness, panic attacks are the side effects. I would constantly check the clock to see if it is night time so I can finally go to *sleep* and not have to face this world. I spent 6 yrs like that. Now it is all over again.

I am not psychotic or anything... just have bad relationship with my family. That is all. My family and I don't get along so they constantly put me in psych wards while they are all psychos. I am the only sane one who has a few problems.

So I am thinking of running away. I have accompanied pass today and I am going out with a nurse and when he/she takes me out I am going to take off. What do you think?

I am in canada btw so I am heading out of the city and going to montreal to book a place through airbnb. I have about $4700 cdn so should last me a couple weeks before I make further decisions. What do you think?
>>
Honestly, it makes sense to me. I don't know what the procedures in Canada are to contest a commitment, but you could stay and try to get a hearing with a lawyer if that's possible. Or you could try to request a public health advocate/ombudsman if there's such a thing in Canada. You could also see if it's legal to "medicate" you against your will--although it doesn't always make a difference. Or you could see if a friend could promise to take you and keep you med-compliant so they'll discharge you.

I do know that running away is what I would be thinking about if they were giving me akathisia from forced antipsychotics. It's the worst feeling I've ever had in my life. I'm sorry, OP. It's left your system once and it can leave it again.
>>
If you're over 18 you could sign yourself out. They can't have you institutionalized more than a little while against your will unless you've been declared mentally incompetent.
>>
>>18679114
If you're going off the Invega, you absolutely 100% need someone (or some organization) to help you with the toughts and feelings they're trying to stifle with antipsychotics. Otherwise, you wouldn't be in a mental hospital.

I feel better since I left the people I live with. I haven't checked into a hospital since, and I've been dealing with problems (like drama and drugs for instance) less than I ever have in my life. Things are pretty empty, but making money should help me get a hobby and out into the world more.

I take a mood stabilizer, Lamictal. If it weren't for the sexual side effects, I'd be on a drug to increase serotonin. Antipsychotics are overkill though, and only truly benefit people in a bad episode of Schizophrenia or prolonged panic.
>>
>>18679114
Try less invasive stuff like other anons mentioned, namely
>lawyer / advocate
>sign yourself out (if possible)

But I think it depends on the time it would take. If it can be arranged a few days from now then wait. If not then GTFO of there ASAP, you deserve better. I hope, maybe you actually are some hyper-sophisticated psycho lol

Don't murder me pls
>>
>>18679114
Also I'm sorry about your family. They are probably the source of a lot of your strife and their own strife, but it's your job to be responsible for your own thoughts and behavior. If they really are dysfunctional like you say, they're probably just perpetually trying to get by themselves.

That being said, some people in the midst of their delusional thinking can accuse the world of being the problem, insisting that they're the most reasonable person they know and that they don't experience any delusions.
>>
>>18679551
>some people in the midst of their delusional thinking can accuse the world of being the problem, insisting that they're the most reasonable person they know and that they don't experience any delusions.

Just to point out - *almost* every person does this, it is very common.
>>
>>18679114
If you run the health act will enable cops to pick you up and bring you back. Depending on if you resist criminal charges are highly possible.

Do not run away do it a legit way.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.