[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got int oa fight with my brother and i have no idea who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1445749944091.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1445749944091.gif
2MB, 320x180px
I just got int oa fight with my brother and i have no idea who to talk to right now.

I just wanted him to get out of my room, so i kept trying to push him out, and he kept trying to push me to the ground.
After grabbing his shirt a few times he punched me a bit, and i started bleeding.

He went to call our parents so i locked myself in my room.

Point is, I just wanna leave this place, but I don't know where to go, I just want some help from anyone.
I don't know what to do, I don't have any friends, I just want to go somewhere that isn't here and never come back.
>>
>>18679006
rooms on craigslist can range from $300 to $600 minimum some places. can you afford that?

of course you'll have to do some screening to make sure it's a good situation and not one filled with drug addicts and/or people who will also punch you.
>>
>>18679006
>>18679085
anyway you might want to establish some boundaries with your brother. your room is your place that he should only be in with your permission. that might even be the case legally. idk.
>>
>>18679006
How old are you and your bro. You sound underage. If not, then move out like >>18679085 said.
>>
>>18679111
Im sorry, this is the fis time hes ever been seriously violent.

Im 18, and hes 27.
Ive left the house and am now just wo dering away.

I just want to get a job anywhere, and live alone.

All ive got is this fucking hpone on me now.
And im covered in sweat and tears from this blistering heat.
>>
>>18679248
there are definite ways to make this happen, even while going to some kind of technical training that can result in a decent job. Your mental state and risk of homelessness if you lose said job are both concerns. I would see a social worker, preferably one who knows how to deal with gritty real life shit and gives intelligent advice.
>>
>>18679006
That's too bad, kiddo.

I've been in that situation before, as have my siblings.

As hard as it may seem, you really sould just go home.

Avoid communication with your brother, should he confront you again. Responses should remain truthful and telling; your resolve strong but without provocation.

Run if he tries fighting again, but if you feel endangered then don't hesitate an equal response.
>>
>>18679006
Probably sounds stupid and cheesy, but just don't upset him, and try to avoid him as much as you are able. I've been in that situation and there isn't much an option except go home. Lock your door at all times, and if he tries to get in just say no and then ignore him.

As for moving out, you need to get set up first. Make sure you have enough money and a plan, and I would recommend making a worst case scenario "stash" of things you need if you were REALLY deciding to book it. That would probably include food, a tent, as well as some spare nice clothes for looking for job opportunity and ALL of your cash (if you are going homeless, then be sure to get a YMCA membership for showers etc.)

Best of luck my dude.
>>
This will make you a strong motherfucker who doesn't afraid of anything
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.