[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I'm really sorry if this is the wrong board to post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hi. I'm really sorry if this is the wrong board to post this, I never really asked anything on 4chan before so...
I've been transgender/sissy for about a year but I have problems with having an orgasm from anal stimulation... Every place on the internet that's written about it makes it seem very easy, but for me it feels almost as if it's impossible.
The feeling I get is really hard to explain... But I just don't know what to do, I don't wan't to have to masturbate using my penis any more... Please help...
>>
>>18678927
you ate the propaganda. you maybe shouldn't have transitioned, considering that your expectations are unrealistic and you have a mental disorder.

im not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm just trying to give an opinion that is outside the mainstream propagated bullshit.
>>
>>18678927
>>18678937
I mean this is a perfect example of the propaganda at work. part of what influenced you to take these drugs and be part of the movement was some unrealistic expectation that would be able to cum from penetration like a woman because of hur dur prostates. they took advantage of your wishful thinking with their agenda.

this is probably a troll post but it's realistic enough so I don't care
>>
I never said I went through any transitioning. When I said I've been trans for a year I meant a year ago I came to accept that I'm trans, and started experimenting with anal masturbation...
>>
I'm sorry if I used the wrong term.
>>
>>18678957
Why don't you admit you're gay? There are so few gays, you'd still be special...
>>
>>18678989
Yeah I'm gay. But I'm submissive and like dressing as a girl.
>>
>>18678993
Go on /lgbt/, it's a board dedicated to folks like you
>>
>>18678957
oh okay. just be careful with your body, okay? you should probably go to a sex forum for advice with this, then. you're fine the way you are, you don't need to become fucked up with drugs.
>>
>>18679014
>>
>>18678927
>what's wrong with society
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.