[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to approach a girl at a party when they assume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fraternity-orig.jpg (2MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fraternity-orig.jpg
2MB, 1800x1200px
How am I supposed to approach a girl at a party when they assume everyone is drunk and creepy?

There's always a lot of frat parties in the first few weeks of college where most people are let in.
If I'm with a friend, I'll usually just drink and talk with them out of the way of everyone else.
Sometimes that gets boring and I want to talk to other people but any girls assume you're trying to grope or harass them in some way, even just by trying push past them to get another drink.
The only time I don't see a girl look almost repulsed by someone else trying to talk to them is when they already know them.
If I recognize a girl that's in one of my classes I might open with that but its uncommon to see someone I recognize.

It doesn't help that I'm already anxious being crammed together with strangers but I feel like I have to make it completely clear I'm not trying to touch or get close to them if I'm trying to push through the crowd.

I want to meet qts without being labeled as creepy.
What do?
>>
b-bump
>>
>>18678798
Go to smaller house parties and start talking before people start getting completely drunk. Be slightly buzzed yourself
>>
>>18678798
You can't control how others feel. Just keep things nice and light. If she's vibing go for it if not, you know move on.

There is no clear answer. If you don't try though you'll never succeed.
>>
>>18678798

You're either paranoid or attend shitty fucking parties. They're literally the one place where you can talk to anyone and no one questions it once, because it's something everyone does.
>>
Girls at these kind of parties have very good reason to be nervous about random people approaching them. Try and chat through mutual friends, or start talking about safe topics. Don't aim to just 'meet qts' - aim to chat with people to make friends and social connections and you'll be much less creepy. If a girl clearly doesn't want you to talk to her, leave her be. Just be patient.
>>
>>18678798
>I want to meet qts without being labeled as creepy.

Find some kind of personal talent/party trick that is genuinely impressive to you and just share it with people without expecting them to like you

not the best advice, i tried
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.