[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm very insecure about my body, I have big legs and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1488009751115.jpg (79KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
1488009751115.jpg
79KB, 462x462px
Hi,

I'm very insecure about my body, I have big legs and a big ass (large I mean, not really curvy) in comparison of my upper body.

Is it common among men? I feel like a feminine man sometime, I don't have much hair on my body and I look young which make that worse.

Can I still be manly or "virile" even in my situation?
>>
>>18678791
that's very natural. look at those old paintings with nude people in them - their bodies are almost always like that, because I don't think their culture had skinny jeans and lifting.

if you're so insecure about it, work out your upper body and/or lose weight. problem solved. /thread
>>
>>18678791
>>18678800
Don't listen to this guy, he's full of shit (just look at pic related, does this come even close to what he's describing?).
Could you post a picture in underwear?
>>
File: body.jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
body.jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
>>18678851
Here it is, I just censored instead, I don't wear boxers.
I did a lot of legs related sports when I was a kid, but it gaves me a shitty shape as you can see.
>>
>>18678939
my legs to torso ratio is worse. you look fine dood
>>
>>18678851
that's not a painting for one, retard, so it's clearly not what I was referring to

if you think you look anything like that statue, or ever will, you're delusional

>>18678939
you're insecure about having no muscle tone. work out and (if you want to) lose fat. same advice.

sorry it's not ez pz or impressive
>>
>>18678975
>>18678984
Allright it's reassuring thanks, but I think I'll lift or go to boxing.
>>
>>18679042
everyone should be doing some form of strength training and cardio that they can stand. maybe your routine looks like bodyweight, boxing, and jogging. it depends on the individual.

somewhere between 20 and 30, being a skinnyboy is not even healthy, despite how popular it is.
>>
>>18678939
Wew, lad, I was expecting to see someone with Klinefelter's syndrome, but you are getting worked up over nothing. You are just chubby and out of shape, but you do appear to have decent frame underneath.
There's absolutely nothing about you that can't be fixed with proper diet and exercises, so godspeed anon.
>>18679042
>I'll lift or go to boxing.
That's actually great combo. I would've spent the first 6 months (or maybe even a year) just doing bodyweight stuff (jogging, dips, pull ups, various core exercises like leg raises an planks) if I were you.
>>
>>18679110
Thanks man, your words are more important than you think. I'll start to get back into a decent shape.
>>
Stop worrying about being 'manly' and worry more about being a good and compassionate person. People will find you more interesting that way.
>>
File: (You).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>18679182
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.