[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I struggle with thinking all the time that I'm not living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: WeavileLotus.png (404KB, 904x900px) Image search: [Google]
WeavileLotus.png
404KB, 904x900px
I struggle with thinking all the time that I'm not living life the right way.
I'm just working at a job.
I have No close friends or lovers.
I spend most of my time watching shows or reading things trying to stay active when I'm not. I do smoke weed and I drink alcohol occasionally.
I know I'm not doing that bad at life and everyone is always telling me to get a higher paying job, and friends so I could stop being a hermit.
The thing is I think I don't really need in real life friends that much to stay happy. But in honest I feel like I don't deserve them until I have my life in order. I have my shows and video games to keep myself entertained but I'm starting to think anything I do in my free time is pointless, because I know I don't have my own thing going.
Should i just stop criticizing myself? I'm starting to find it hard to like things I used to like.
>>
>>18678618
>wahhhh i'm so ALOOOONNNNEEEE
>p.s. my friends keep pushing me to do better and i'm not really alone lmao XD

fuck OFF
>>
You need to get some better hobbies anon. Weed is the fruit of knowledge, it should reveal your true self. Contra to popular belief, it does not make one lazy. I smoke basically 24/7, and when I do it motivates me to workout and read.
>>
>>18678627
Should i have not even bothered asking advice?
>>
>You're being a sensitive bitch, first world problems
>Get some hobbies you basic bitch
You got advice, do with it what you want. Jesus Christ dude, I'll bet if your grandfather could read this he would warn all his buddies that they need to let the nazis win
>>
>>18678681
I need to get more drugs and just not think about my flaws
>>
>>18678618
I lost all my passion for things I enjoyed. The thought of doing something that I used to enjoy seemed like a chore. I ended up just letting go for a bit, not forcing myself to enjoying anything I thought I "should". After about a year, the passion actually came back.
It will come back OP, remain hopeful.
>>
>>18678618
Also ignore pathetic people like >>18678681

They feel upset that theyre not getting the attention they want and feel that your problems shouldnt get in the way of that.Most likely they dont have any problems at all.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.