[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i stop wasting my time with a girl? I love her, some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

How can i stop wasting my time with a girl? I love her, some days she is so kind and treats me like a bf but other days ignores me and i feel like shit. How can i stop thinking about her and focus in other things? is very annoying and im overthinking everytime about it, makes me sad and worthless.
Im not okay, and I want to change my thoughts and dedicate more time to myself.
>>
>>18678245
Tell us more about her and you. Ages, how long you are dating, her bipolar disorder, your depression, does she even know she is your gf and so on.
>>
>>18678245
Top kek, she is suckering you in with a classic salesman technique. When she treats you like crap and then treats you very well, the difference between the two gives you an emotional rush that makes you want to stay in the relationship. If she treated you well everyday, you would implicitly get bored or re-ratchet your expectations upward, causing her to have to be ever increasingly nice to you.

Honestly, my best advice is to read some psychology books and to break off the relationship
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOpN9qHdjLg

nb: this guy is like 40 and unmarried so his viewpoint might be over-the-top for most people
>>
>>18678245
Very typical of a girl playing the field. Those days you are ignored she is all sweet to some other guy or guys and on those days she loops back around to you she's sweet and holds you in place awhile. She doesn't want just one guy but she doesn't want to lose one she has in rotation.

You need to go with other girls or do something so you are not waiting on her all the time and if you have plans and she's on a sweet day you tell her sorry cannot today.
>>
>>18678254
Im 21, she is 18. I met her for a month. I told her my feelings and she said me the same, but really doesnt show it.
>>
>>18678276
It really would not bore me, I love when she is kind and it make me feel really good. Thank you, I will read some books, I hope I can get some clear ideas from experienced people.
>>
>>18678303
Yeah sometimes I thought about doing it, give her the deal she gives me, but I really never did it, I think I waste that time, I know I'm pathetic but I love to talk to her
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18678323
>18
She is just playing with you like cat with a mouse would. You fucked up twice big time.
>telling girl you love her first
>expecting anything from dumb teen slut

She will eventually break your heart once you will bore her. Try to not have mental collapse once it happens. Remember, it is just a game for her.

If you want something long lasting and serious, try 23+ old girls. My god, your heart will shatter in a million pieces. Really try to not be so serious.
>>
>>18678338
I dealt with what's happening to you now. In retrospect, I should not have wasted my time with just focusing on her. But I too was enamoured by our time together. As soon as some new guy (and the associated group) came into the picture that gave her more attention, they became the priority and "too busy" for me. Instead of hanging around, I should've picked up my self dignity and respect sooner and ghosted her.

I didn't follow my own advice thinking my ego was going to ruin something possibly "good". Ego was saying fuck that cunt, wasting my fucking time and taking my time for granted.

Like the other anon said, go meet other women. You'll find someone better than this flakey bitch. I bet when she hears you're spending time with someone else, she'll be back to wanting you 110% because it's something she doesn't/can't have. Don't fall for it. She's shown you her true self and that's not something you want long term
>>
>>18678338
You can still talk to her but not wait on her. She doesn't give a shit about you and you acting like you are in a committed relationship as she flutters around is insane. Go with other girls and don't tell her, she's not your gf so you don't owe her shit.
>>
>>18678366
Im thinking the fucking same for weeks, really, I tried to tell her Im annoyed with it, I think she is only playing with me but then I think I will ruin something good. With my ego I think the same, im wasting time. I will be less "affectionate" with her to make her feel the same. But I honestly dont think she would miss me.
>>
>>18678375
Fun fact, when I speak with other girls, she gets really jealous and says they are better than she :/
>>
>>18678245
Anon I was 21 and she was 18, do not expect anything serious, she just thought you were attractive and wants to date for a bit before she finds someone else, sorry but thats life.
>>
>>18678392
It doesn't fucking matter and that doesn't mean she likes you. Have other girls and don't let her know.
>>
God fucking damn, i am in the exact fucking same sotuation as you anon. This girl gives me all these mixed singles like she is somewhat interested in me but then she just fucking fucks off with her other guy friends and leaves me dry. I dont want to seem needy and wanting so i just shrug it off when it really bothers me. I give this girl all my attention and in return all i get is her fucking complaining about her issues and other bullshit. I genuiney dont know what the fuck she wants from me, she wants to be my friend, but wants to be called a princess( she tells me to cal her that time to time, as a joke?) sometimes when we are in late night calls she puts on this really soft voice on and acts like she is super into me even if she doesnt say a fucking word. Idk anon i just ranted on your perfectly fine thread, sorry.
>>
>>18678245
spend less time around her and focus more on things you care about. try hanging out with some good friends. also try to cut out any delusions about marrying her or whatever.
>>
https://youtu.be/Z1NVpeqwN7o

If you had 5 other attractive girls would you put up with her crap? Of course you wouldn't.
>>
Meet new people. You will move on quickly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.