[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you change your bed sheets? how often are you supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: bed-sheets-entracing.jpg (358KB, 1600x1208px) Image search: [Google]
bed-sheets-entracing.jpg
358KB, 1600x1208px
How often do you change your bed sheets?

how often are you supposed to change them?

i change my sheets once a month, is that too infrequent? I havent changed my pillow case in around 2 years because I like how not smells for some reason. I find it very comforting to sniff
>>
I wash mine every week. Every 2 weeks is bachelor mode. Every month is pretty gross.

Never washing your pillow is downright raunchy. Fucking wash it, you smelly fuck.
>>
>>18677942
Depends. I don't really sweat at all and if we'Re not in a heat wave I'll change them every 2-3 weeks. Using cotton sheets instead of synthetics does help (natural fibers let you sweat less), as well as ventilating them (on the balcone, bedframe or window for a couple hours daily) and letting especially your bottom sheet air out. Otherwise the bed bugs will have a feast under a sweaty and warm tucked in sheet.

But my better half sweats like a fucking waterfall, so if he spends a night I nearly always change it instantly.

Not changing your pillows means you literaly sleep on your old skin scum. You probably have regularly pimples due to it. Just imagine wearing your underwear without changing it. You face collects all kind of shit during the day and you concentrate them on your pillow. Wash it. Right know, anon.

t. non-meticulous housewife
>>
is not changing my pillow case really that bad.

think people can smell it off me? I do give my face a good scrubbing when I shower.

I just like sniffing my pillow before I sleep
>>
>>18677942
Do you have acne? If yes, it's because of the pillow case.
>>
>>18677942
Once a week is the norm. If you're absolutely certain no one else will ever enter the room, you can stretch it to 2 weeks. Any lopnger and the pong gets into the air and spreads to other rooms.
>>
>>18677946
This.
2 weeks is the accepted standard.
>>
>>18677986
nah no acne

why would it give me acne
>>
>>18677983
Yes, it's unhygienic. All the face scum accumulated there, that'S why you can smell it. Your dead skin, fat and sweat are the perfect breading ground for bed bugs of various kinds which eat it and shit out the things you like to sniff in. I'm not kidding. You're laying your face on your old dead face and breathing in dead skin cells and bed bugs.

It probably stinks to every normal human bean.
>>
>>18678029
Bacteria and scum from your face rooting away while you smear it nightly on your face. If you have acne or pimples hygiene is even more important.
>>
>>18678050
since I don't have acne or pimples even with my 2 year unwashed pillowcase does that mean I have some sort of next level skin?

do you think people can smell my pillow off my face even if I shower and wash my face?
>>
>>18678059
>I've never met a smelly person who was seemingly unaware that they were smelly
Uhh.

FYI it's probably most noticeable on your hair.
>>
>>18678059
No, it only means you have good genetics to not tend to get pimples. It's like people with bad eating habits which still stay slim. They will get the bill later in life when their metabolism slows down.

Yeah, people do smell the pillow and I can garantee you that it will not smell "nice" to them. You might like to smell your own farts too, but your future gf won't be excited. If you invide a gril, she might even get pimples, as YOUR bacteria are much more likely to fuck up the skin of people with another bacterial fauna.

Even if you shower and wash your face, you still rub off dead skin cells, hair fat, scalp cells, hair etc on it. Seriously, you just got comfy with an autistic thing. It's not normal or good if you want to ever invide someone over.

I have denied my bf sex due to old bed sheets in his old flat (at least in the bed). It is disgusting. And I'm not that pedantic about cleanliness.
>>
I wonder if this is why my room smells like shit all the time
>>
>>18678098
Probably.

Don't you people love the feeling of jumping in a fresh bed after showering? It's the most comfy feel ever. Just wash it or buy a new set.

Imagine how your socks would stink about 2 years, although you shower and don't really dirty them.
>>
File: pillow.jpg (1MB, 3077x1625px) Image search: [Google]
pillow.jpg
1MB, 3077x1625px
here is a pic of my pillow.

would something like that be making my head stink without me even realising it even if I shower twice a day?
>>
>>18677942
>How often do you change your bed sheets?
Depends o n how often my mom reminds me that I should. Definitely less than once a month though.

>tfw I get frequent compliments about my smell and I don't even use deodorant or soap.
>>
>>18678600
>wash it
Scratch that. Burn it.
>>
>>18677942
Wash them every 2 weeks unless and change sheets twice a year(a light summer/spring set and a heavier winter/fall set)
>>
>>18678600
That's gross af dude. Just fucking toss it at this point.
>>
>>18677942
Pillows should be twice a week and the rest every week to week and a half. Any longer between washes is disgusting and just lazy
>>
>>18679119
won't that push up the water/electric bill?
you can't even mix it with shirts because sheets need to be washed exclusively afaik
>>
>>18678600
into the trash it goes, you should change those once a week
>>
>>18679328
>you can't even mix it with shirts because sheets need to be washed exclusively afaik
Why? I always toss them with the other clothes
>>
>>18679328
you need to separate whites and coloured but you can wash sheets and shirts together
>>
>>18679335
>>18679342
oh, alright - i recently got a washing mashine that's why i don't know much about this stuff
>>
>>18679342
are washing machines this racist?
>>
ok OP here. just changed my sheets. I plan on doing it every Wednesday now

changed my pillow case too. do I need to change my pillow case more frequently
>>
>>18680590
Nah, not really. Only if you have facial problems with pimples which leak onto your pillow case and multiply them during the night. Otherwise just get a small pillow you put your face onto (in poland we call them "Jasiek"). Then you can just change them every night with a cheap fresh pillow case and throw them together with your shirts into the machine. Buy white ones, those you can bleach if they get yellowy due to fat and sweat.
>>
I have a bed big enough for two but I only sleep on one side so what I do is 4 months after washing I spin my mattress so I'm sleeping on the clean side for another 4 months. Pillows get flipped after 2 months then switched after another 2 months. Basically my stuff only gets washed every 8 months. I take a shower just before bed every single night so it's not like I'm greasy or dirty when I sleep
>>
I change my bed sheets once every few months.

I have no acne, and I don't see an issue.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.