[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ill try to keep this as short as possible. I was always sad/depressed/scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Ill try to keep this as short as possible.

I was always sad/depressed/scared (anxiety issues at young age)
>parents knew something was up, didnt get proper help
>teachers noticed behavior problems and put in child protective services
>my parents told me they wanted to take me away, which scared and angered me so i never cooperated with them
>grow older
>more problems occur
>drug problems
>drop out
>cant hold a job
>cant hold a relationship, or friendship for that matter
>become depressed
>start thinking
>realize ive always been the problem
>seek help
>psychologists dont want to deal with my depression/medication but more so with trying to fix my behavioral problems which is now diagnosed as a disorder
>attend sessions, try to get better
>nothing really seems to work, its all to inconsistent
>stop following therapy
>decide to go back because otherwise Ill lose my neetbux
>they try to tackle different problems again
>want to quit again

Ive started to believe that I cant change. Perhaps a tiny bit, but I have so many issues and problems that its impossible to deal with them. And I cant accept them either. There is no changing my entire personality or self, so why bother to change it, seems like a waste of energy/time to me

I rather just get medication so I can bear it and live a quiet lonesome existence without bothering anybody, but it seems ill be forced to attend therapy or constantly going minimum wage jobs till i get fired
>>
>I'm part of the 15% of the world that has crippling mental problems
>Just like 100% of the people on the internet

>Be given the tools to help yourself
>Reject all of them

You're just an asshole who never developed coping mechanisms.
>>
>>18677938
Poor babby needs to work or seek therepy ohhh poor baby.
>>
>>18677957
I cant hold a job.

>>18677952
not going to deny that im not an asshole, Im quite selfish too and only do things in my best interest but
>help
I dont think its helping. theyre helping themselves, there is nothing to be gained
>>
>>18677961
>I cant hold a job.
There's a difference between the words "can't" and "won't"
>theyre helping themselves
How? Psychiatrists are in high enough demand that they don't need to generate their own work. Do you think they're jerking themselves off while some NEET talks about how bleak their first world problems are?
>>
>>18677974
you are correct there.

And yeah honestly I dont want a job. I know Im going to have to do a retarded minimum wage job and get exploited by a big boss, I rather die than work my ass off and come home to nothing just to make some asshole rich.
I dont like this system, it fucks me over
>>
>>18677938
>Ill try to keep this as short as possible.

You failed. "Psychological problems all my life. In and out of therapy. Gave up on therapy . Should I try again?

Answer: Yes. Therapy depends enormously on the rapport between patient and therapist. You may just have had shrinks you couldn't connect with. That does not negate the value of the treatment
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.