[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how good an idea is it to confess your love for a friend that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1480010320443.jpg (25KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1480010320443.jpg
25KB, 500x353px
So how good an idea is it to confess your love for a friend that lives 1 000 km away?

We've known each other for around 3 years now and due to the circumstances we met nothing happened.

Right after meeting her I felt there was something but she got a boyfriend. Then Summer came, she went home and then spent a year abroad. We re-met again last year, both of us single but too close to make a move.

She's always been in my mind during all these time, I have been with other girls but I even thought of her while having sex lol.

The thing is now I have moved back home so we are obviously not gonna see each other with that frequency. We had the same group of friends and some of them insisted that she felt something for me. She is also a strange and most of the time shows affection by being rude and closing up.

If I were to tell her it would be via text which is not a great idea.

What does /adv/ think? Feel free to ask any questions, thank you.
>>
>>18677881
>So how good an idea is it to confess your love for a friend that lives 1 000 km away?
Bad idea. Especially if you're not going to tell her in person.

If you really want to see or be with this girl then you need to take the risk of closing that 1000km gap.

However you may want to test the waters first by visitng her again. You need to ask yourself "Would I be okay living here? Is she really worth uprooting my life for?"
Dont assume she is going to uproot hers for you.
>>
>>18677915
I guess I will visit her sometime since she still lives close to a lot of our friends. Going back to living there is not a possibility since I have ties here now, but we could always meet every couple of months or so.
>>
>>18677933
>but we could always meet every couple of months or so.
You then have to acknowledge then that THAT is not an ideal relationship.
If anything you will just be friends with benefits.
>>
>>18677994
sure, I mean in a way I am feeling that this would help to feel better about myself I don't know how to explain it
>>
You might feel better in the short term but it's not worth it, as anon said above, if you're not willing to overcome that 1k gap then you won't get far with her. Besides long distance relationships don't work or end up in one of the parties cheating.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.